Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This splendid Villa is ideal for a relaxing holiday. It has been recently built on a hillside just outside the peaceful village of Magomadas, just 5 minutes away from Porto Alabe beach and 10 minutes from Bosa town and Bosa Marina beach.
From everywhere in the villa, terraces and bedrooms, one has spectacular views over the valley of olive groves and vineyards all the way to the sea, and of the surrounding hills and the village of Magomadas.
The villa is surrounded by over 7000 square meters of a variety of Mediterranean wild vegetation and landscaped gardens, stone stairways and flower beds. Next to the land is an ancient Nuraghe stone relic which is over 3000 years old.
Gound floor is open plan and includes:
* Comfortable lounge with satellite tv and air conditioning
* Dining room , separate and seats 6 people with panoramic views
* Kitchen new and well equipped with access to the terrace
* 1 bathroom with showers (and washing machine)
* Gigantic covered terrace with table and 6 chairs and unforgettable views
* Bbq area on a large tiled terrace
* Private drive with gate.
* Ample parking areas
* Bathroom n° 2 with shower and hairdryer
* 3 bedrooms (one with a double bed and 2 with twin beds.) One of the twin bedrooms can be changed into a single room for more space when the sixth bed is not required.
* Grand terrace with access from every bedroom
* Each bedroom enjoys a superb panoramic view.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Safe|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|