Acacias IV 15A
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This lovely south facing flat is centrally located in a quiet residential area of Benidorm and suitable for families. It's a short walk to Benidorm's beautiful Levante Beach and promenade as well as cafes, shops, restaurants and bars in the old and new towns. It's on the 15th floor so it provides fabulous views of local mountains, sea and town. Recently modernised, light, spacious and tastefully furnished. Ideally sleeps 4 but can accommodate 5 people. It has a shared private garden with a clean and well maintained 20 metre swimming pool. Easy to catch buses to neighbouring towns. Holiday and long term lets are welcome. Rates vary on dates and durations. For long term rates are reduced.
Areas of interest:
• Short walks to cafes/restaurants in old town (10 mins) and new town (15 mins)
• Lots of shops nearby include a supermarket "Mercadona"- 3 min walk.
• Local bus stop for trips to towns such as Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Altea, etc.
• Short drive to Villaitana Golf Course. Others in Alicante, Bonalba and Altea.
• South-facing balcony is glassed-in (easy to open). A gorgeous sun-trap area.
• Breathtaking views of Benidorm and sea from balcony.
• Swimming pool is open between June to October and from 10:00 to 20:30.
• Secure key operated front entrance to building.
• Lift access to flat. Also provides wheelchair access from street to building.
• Shared car park if needed.
• WIFI Access is available from 3rd party providers - pay as you go (searchable)
• One double bedroom and one twin bedroom with wardrobes and furniture.
• Air-conditioned lounge with sofa, easy chairs, large flat-screen TV.
Can view English films on selected channels.
• Modern walk-in shower, wash basin with mirror, bidet and toilet.
• Duvets, linen and towels provided.
• Managed by Phil who lives nearby and can quickly help with advice or problems. His contact number is in the flat.
• Phil can taxi you between the flat and Alicante Airport for 50 Euros each way. Journey takes 45 minutes. Please message owner if interested.
• Very reasonably priced for holiday and long term lets.
• A fantastic apartment for a long winter rental.
• These are held by Holiday Lettings and electronically refunded to the Guest's bank account within 5 days of departure if checks are satisfactory.
Please contact owner if you have any questions.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lavante 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante 56 km, Nearest railway: Benidorm 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
The Costa Blanca/Valencia region
A range of both historic and modern attractions lie close to Benidorm, with many cities, towns and charming villages being just a short distance away. Popular excursions and day trips from Benidorm include the attractions of nearby Alicante - a coastal resort known for its tiled seafront promenade, the seaside town of Altea, the popular resort of Albir, and the village of Calpe - most famous for being home to the Penon de Ifach (Rock of Ifach), an eye-catching natural attraction.
Further afield, many tourists from Benidorm choose to visit the numerous attractions on the island of Ibiza - home to more than 50 beaches and a legendary nightlife, and Valencia - a major city with truly world-class attractions concentrated at the spectacular City of Arts and Science.
A holiday that offers something for everyone sums up Benidorm. Clubbing, relaxing in peaceful parks, indulging in delicious cuisine, catching the sun on glorious beaches and having your own sporting adventure is all available when on holiday in Benidorm.
Take pleasure in exploring and visiting the gorgeous golden sandy beaches (blue flag status) stretching from Levante beach, to Poniente and then right down to Malpas beach. Enjoy loads of water sports on offer during the summer including the cable water-ski station and make the most of some of the best beaches on the Costa Blanca.
Authentic Spanish culture can be found in the Old Town which is a picturesque maze of cobbled streets; a quaint blue domed church and white houses as well as many welcoming restaurants or bars which are perfect after having an exhilarating walk around the town. Try out some tasty Spanish food at one of the many tantalizing tapas and scrumptious seafood restaurants in the town. Or take a stroll at Paseo Colón, a tranquil harbour, and enjoy a delicious meal in one of the restaurants on the waterfront.
If you are looking for a livelier holiday or family fun, then look no further than the variety of theme parks, whether it is Aqualandia, the water park or Terra Mitica, the amusement park. Visit venues such as the Town, Valentines or Stardust for your favourite free cabaret acts or disco or reserve your table at the Benidorm Palace which is well known for spectacular shows.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
27 Feb 2014
"Centrally located apartment overlooking the Old Town"
Stayed here for 10 nights in the off season and had a great time. Close to shops, the Old Town and its bars and restaurants. Close to the beach too. Facilities in the flat were excellent - even cooked… More
25 Feb 2014
"Location location location"
Spent 7 wonderful nights excellent location amazing views away from the hustle and bustle of new town 15/20 min walk , very secure location all you need home from home "… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 1114 properties
- 784 properties
- 330 properties
- Alfaz del Pi
- 74 properties
- La Llobella
- 72 properties
- 30 properties
- Rincon De Loix
- 23 properties
- Partida Torretes
- 21 properties
- Callosa d'en Sarria
- 20 properties
- Estacion, Partida
- 16 properties
- Urbanizacion Montiboli
- 15 properties
- Balsetes, Les, Partida
- 15 properties
- Partida Fanadix, Benissa
- 14 properties
- 10 properties
- Urbanizacion Ortembach
- 8 properties
- Mascarat, El
- 8 properties
- Urbanizacion Golf Bahia
- 7 properties
- Castillo De La Duquesa
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties