“Excellent place!” Me and my husband have just returned from a couple of week stay at the Club Lesuang in lovely Bangtao.I just want to tell all you other guys looking for a nice, luxury, quiet apartment for your holiday; this is the place!!
- The apartment is spacious and the kitchen is fully equipped, even with a big fridge!
- The pool area is big and you can have a snack or a nice drink at the poolbar.
- Very friendly people working at the complex; the receptionists,the waitresses, the housekeepers and the security guys.
- it is not right on the beach but following the sandy path it will take you just 5 minutes to walk.And I have to say that a little bit of walking everyday is just good because of all the delicious food you eat here.....
- Even if the complex is big, the poolarea never got crowded during our stay and that is just how we like it to be.Nice and quiet!
“Peaceful, relaxing, want to go back tomorrow” The villa is set right by the beach - just a small lane separating the villa from the sand, used by a few locals riding their mopeds. It has a huge pool, lots of places to lounge. The free wi-fi was very handy as we still had to do a few hours work each day. There is no house phone. There was satellite TV, CDs and quite a few Dvds.
The large kitchen has everything you need for self catering. We slept in the bedroom closest to the front door. We had the best nights' sleep. The king size bed was comfortable, nice clean cotton linen, and air con was quiet. The en suite was large but a bit tired. We could have used one of the other two bedrooms both of which have much nicer bathrooms. Plenty of hot water, the shower was spacious and good water pressure so we were happy.
The house was kept very clean. Keow (the maid) was lovely and she cooked a couple delicious meals for us. We don't speak Thai so make sure you download an app-very handy! It was nice and comforting having someone living on site. Pak was easy to contact. He helped me organise some of the best massages I've had in ages. We love dogs so having them hanging around us made us feel even more at home.
The airport isn't far away so there is a little bit of air traffic noise but not enough to disturb our peace. Don't even think about staying here unless you are prepared to drive. Mai Khao Beach is a bit isolated and unless you are a strong swimmer stick to the pool. Tesco is 15km away, otherwise there are lots of local shops nearby. Phuket Town is about 45km away. The 5 star resorts are up the road and there is a local bar/restaurant a few minutes away. Lots of real local food available.
It's the only place we've ever stayed where we want to go back. You must keep in mind that it is someone's home -just like your house is your home. It's not manicured to an inch of its life like a resort. It is someone's beautiful home and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.