“Visit Thailand” Primarily the service we experienced was good; the staff members were nice, reliable and able to give us an answerr whenever we had questions. The property we lived in was almost perfect and had everything we needed.
When it comes to the location I must say it was somewhere between "ok" and "good" The reason is primarily the shopping opportunities. They were somewhat "ok" mainly due to a few stores that offered clothing. It was also a good place for me, and my family due to the exciting
wild life and interesting nature that is located nearby.
this is a very wonderful place! respectable and very comfortable! all at the highest level! beautiful sea, wonderful conditions for accommodation, delicious food, caring hosts. full relax. …
Villa by beach with hotel service - Paradis Villa C4
Perfect for a relaxing beach stay
We have just returned from 2 weeks in villa C4 and had a very relaxing time. Pros of the place:
1) Very peaceful, not touristy, gorgeous sunsets, clean villa and complex, friendly staff
2) Pool was lovely and beach kiddy friendly
3) Owners very responsive to questions and villa comfortable and good condition
4) Restaurant excellent quality and costs similar to restaurants in Phuket and cocktails at sunset a perfect way to end the day
5) beach perfect for morning walks and lazing under large trees in the shade during the day
Points to note:
!) there are two additional charges on booking to villa, these are power and cleaning and added up to an additional cost of over $500AUD for the 12 nights we stayed. We didn't think this was as clear as it could have been.
2) If you are looking to be immersed in activities and thai culture this is not really the spot. It is a bit more costly to undertake activities as you have to get transport of the Island. Not many villages on the island, mainly other resorts to go to. Great if you like to sit on the beach and relax. Having said that the trips we did were of good quality and well organized.
Overall a lovely relaxing break …