Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 5
The Coach House – A charming Subiaco short-term apartment!
The Coach House is a converted building in the grounds of an elegantly renovated home, Totterdell Hall in central Subiaco. Fully serviced and self contained, it's charming rustic style is a fantastic central base to work, relax or explore Perth.
The quaint two story apartment has separate access from the rear lane and sleeps 5+ (Queen + 3 singles). Extra bed or cot available.
Very comfortable, fully furnished with
• Air conditioning
• TV, DVD
• Wifi and cable internet, ipod dock
• Full kitchen – full size fridge, double oven, microwave, dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Sheets and towels supplied
• Overlooks sparkling swimming pool
Downstairs, comfortable living & dining area and a well stocked kitchen with dish washer, double oven, microwave, gas hotplates and full size fridge makes meal a pleasure. Attention to finer details of coffee maker and a few kitchen essentials like good knives and spices will ensure even gourmands are happy.
The living area overlooks the sparkling swimming pool. A desk area, TV/ Video, WIFI and cable internet, books and games will help you stay in touch and entertained.
Upstairs, The Coach House is a large loft styled sleeping area. It includes a queen sized bed and 3 single beds to accommodate 5. There are trundle beds under the single so there is opportunity to accommodate extras too - just make sure you put the number of people down on your booking so we can provide additional linen.
Living in Totterdell Hall, we are a family of 4 ( children 12 and 14yrs) who travel often, so we understand the needs of travelers and kids. The Coach House is stocked with the little things that will make your stay comfortable and easy. You're welcome to swim in the pool (fully secured), use our bikes or other sporting equipment and we're very happy to provide local insights to great things to do with kids in Perth. Baby equipment – car seat, baby cot, high chair are available on request.
Located in a quiet laneway in the heart of vibrant Subiaco
• Just 50m from supermarket, shops cafes cinema, fashion, gym, library
• Walk to major hospitals, Kings Park, Subiaco Oval & UWA
• 2km to Perth CBD
• Bus at front door and 3min walk to train station.
• Short drive to Perths' beautiful beaches
Subiaco is a 3 minute train ride direct to Perth city, the first residential area outside the CBD. It's 20mins from the airport and world-renowned beaches is a 15 minute drive/25 minute bus trip away. Please enjoy!
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cottesloe Beach 8 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: 30 min taxi ride from the International or Domesti 15 km, Nearest railway: Short Walk to the Subiaco Station 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, Bicycles available|
Perth, Perth Metro Area
Subiaco is a 3 minute train ride direct to Perth city, the first residential area outside the CBD. It is a vibrant mix of Cafe culture, eateries, wine bars, cinema and theatre and great shopping.
It's 20 mins from the airport and world-renowned beaches at Cottesloe are a 15 minute drive away.
LOCATED in the heart of vibrant cosmopolitan Subiaco and surrounded by quiet north facing nature garden
• just 100m from café strip -supermarket, post office, shops cafes cinema, fashion, gym.
• 1km all the major hospitals - Princess Margaret Hospital, King Edward Hospital, St John of God Hospital, QEII Medical Centre, Kings Park and UWA
• Short walk to Paterson Stadium (Subiaco Oval), Regal Theatre, Subiaco Theatre. Easy access to State Theatre, Concert Hall, His Majesty's Theatre.
• 2km to city CBD with bus at front door and 5min walk to train station.
• Community swimming pool and weekly Farmers Market in the same street.
• Short drive to Perths' beautiful beaches