1 BHK Sell Catering Beach Home
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
In essence, our cluster of holiday homes is structured in protected enclosures; each apartment being a convenient 700 square feet. We are based in a nature-touched domain near Zalor Beach in Carmona, South Goa. The seclusion you will encounter here is almost a suspension of disbelief, considering the rampant fuss that Goa is becoming.
Our holiday homes at Goa are a dream nest for families; each offering privileged space of 700 square feet. These holiday homes are enclosed in a complex style; and you feel the specialty and solemnity of being pampered. With self-cooking arrangement, you can cook up a storm while enjoying the lush facilities we have on your radar. Yes, you can always resort to cultured food in our niche dining spaces.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||500 meters 50 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Nearest travel links||47 km, 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Just to cosset you a little more, we bring in a string of facilities literally at your doorsteps or within it. Apart from the towels, linens and serviette, there is fulsome arrangement for hot or cold water bath. You can write your dream story on our snug double beds. We spare an entire cooking range for the chef in your family, just to give a homely touch to the proceedings.
House-keeping takes care of daily necessities and we don't miss out on generals like laundry and dining etiquette. Air conditioners and fans are placed to keep you cool when the weather gets intense. If you like your liquor and dig some privileged cuisines, you will find our Poolside Multi Cuisine Restaurant and Bar quite formidable.
The Goa/West India region
Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient, Goa is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. From sandy beaches and azure waters to endless parties and yearlong festivities, Goa has something to offer to everyone. South Goa is a poor man’s paradise; especially for those who love the sinuous waves and exotic colors. You will get an exemplified glimpse of what Goa has on offer while staying in our well-facilitated and protected holiday homes. We offer you the toast of South Goa at Zalor Beach, Carmona and give you manners to create effective bonds with your families, loved ones and others.
Talking of bonding, there are innumerable options to inspire your beach vacations. These are as follows :
• Among the many bonding activities to do, perhaps the most basic, time-tested, resilient and yet the most smashing option is that hurling disc you call Frisbee. When it flies unasked, it naturally brings grown-ups, kids and even pets in its wake. You mess it up when you don’t carry the talismanic Frisbee.
• You can be innovative and create your own treasure hunt where clues lead to clues till the final fort is cornered. Little surprises like a chocolate basket or a game can be reason enough for kids to really involve themselves. The white sands anyway offer a natural hiding space for your seeming treasure.
• Surf the net and you will find some exquisite sand sculptures built during graded competitions. Try your hand at the same and inspire others with your rendition of a sand castle. Kids love creations emerging out of nothing but sand. They will willingly do the odd chores like getting you water in buckets. Just remember to make the sculptures out of the waves’ reach!
• Talk of beaches and the romantically inclined fellows get triggered into visions of beach volleyball. While those visions encapsulate women in negligible cover, you can cast a net and create your own magic. This game is a magnet to drive strangers into the ambit; and with plausible numbers, you can even kick off a competitive tournament.
• You can strengthen the bonds in your family by going through the team building grind. Divide the members intelligently and encourage each team to have its own insignia, banners and dresses. The local fares like coconut water will add pep to the proceedings.
• If you are all in to literally learn the ropes of bonding, why not take it figuratively. There is nothing like tug-of-war to bind your family into a conclusive whole. Be gracious to lose to kids and they will carry these memories to the other end of spectrum. All you require is a strong hemp rope and the will to bond.
• Of course, you cannot ignore the sea when on beach holidays. Apart from the cursory boat trips people consummately take in Goa; you can wear your flippers and challenge others over a sea-exploring quest. One who goes farther wins ! Just remember to be well within the regulated limits, while at sea.
• Beach time is free and magical time to bond with kids. Invest some leisure indulging with their childish games. Every child is enamored by the sights of waves and writes his own fantasy on the sands. Read the innocent literature of your nascent ones and you’ll be touched. So will they be !
• Wherever you visit, always remember to get in touch with locals and understand their culture. A cursory talk over a dash of spirited cocktail or coconut water, catching up on Bhaji Pav or a meaningful chat in a shack offering lobsters will teach you more about Goa than a number of books.
• Lastly, even though strictly optional, you cannot seriously devour the essence of Goa without indulging in a bottle or two of Feni. You can accompany adults of other families you have befriended on your vacation and have a quiet and frothy interaction. Mesmeric monotone of the sea adds to the effect.
You will be able to do these and much more while staying at our holiday homes. We offer a host of facilities and also take care of your concierge and travel plans. Enjoy Goa from the copious privilege of our holiday homes !
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Jul 2014
Based in India
- 55 properties
- 40 properties
- 36 properties
- 34 properties
- 23 properties
- 18 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- 9 properties