Nisala Villa, Kandy
from £163 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Nisala Villa is a contemporary, countryside home to rest and relax on your road-trip of Sri Lanka, and a convenient base to explore Kandy and surrounding regions.
- The advertised rate includes 10% service charge.
- Any extra bills (E.g. Lunches/dinners/drinks and drivers accommodation = 15$/day bed and breakfast) incurred during your stay will be charged on the day prior to departure.
- A refundable security deposit (US$300) will be collected at check-in, refundable at check-out.
Amenities & Inclusions:
- A manager/care taker.
- Complementary Wi-Fi internet.
- Cleaning of the entire villa daily.
- 3 bedrooms (1x Nisala Suite and 2x Nisala Deluxe Double Rooms).
- Bedrooms include a queen-size bed, study table, built-in unit with lockable-cupboards, drawers and dressing table.
- Please note that we can only accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. Children need to use existing bedding, and are counted as a guest.
- Garden terraces for all rooms.
- 3 bathrooms including the Nisala Suite attached bathroom, the Deluxe Double Rooms family bathroom, and a powder room (w/o shower).
- Solar hot water to showers.
- Soap/shampoo, bath & face towels, iron/iron board, and hair dryer.
- A fully equipped kitchen is for making snacks/light meals only. Our chefs will prepare complimentary breakfast (With traditional Sri Lankan and milder continental options). Lunches (Including packed lunches for the road) and dinners are available on request, and we can cater for vegetarians. Please note that meals are US$10/person/meal, 24hr pre-booking is required for meals/drinks, and we are unable to cater strictly to Halal and Kosher requirements.
- Filtered drinking water.
- Living & dining areas.
- Cable TV channels with a 42” LED TV and Blu-ray/DVD player in the living room.
- Front entertainment terrace with outdoor dining, seating and plunge pool.
- An office/study room.
- Vehicle parking (Property and street).
- Drivers accommodation with bathroom and breakfast is $15/night, with 24 hours notice.
- Well maintained, landscaped, and illuminated garden terraces/external areas.
- Two village supply shops (5 minutes walk) stock essential supplies, village fruit and vegetable produce, and home-cooked Sri Lankan foods.
- On Matale Road, the township of Ambatenna (15 minutes walk, 2 minutes drive) has many local shops and all necessities (banks, supermarkets, etc) can be found at Akurana and Katugastota (5 minutes drive).
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||King Beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
About this location
The Central Province region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
3 Sep 2014
"An ideal getaway!"
My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our one-night stay at this beautifully designed house. The house is in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle usually found in big cities. It is fairly clo… More
2 Sep 2014
"A beutiful Villa - Must stay when in Kandy"
We stayed at the Nisala Villa last weekend and it was just beautiful. A stunning Villa with a lot of love for the detail. The lighting was amazing both at night and day time. The architect used a lot … More
You're booking with
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Mar 2015
Based in Sri Lanka