Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Nisala Villa is an ideal place to rest and relax on your road-trip of Sri Lanka, an ideal base to explore Kandy and surrounding regions. The villa can be booked exclusively by one group at a time. Whether for family or friends, relish a holiday in your own country home.
Amenities & Inclusions
- A manager/care taker (6am-830pm).
- Complementary Wi-Fi internet.
- Cleaning of the entire villa daily.
- 3 bedrooms including a bedroom suite with bathroom.
- All three rooms include queen-size beds, a built-in unit with lockable-cupboards, drawers and dressing table.
- Please note that we can only accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. There are 3 bedrooms with one queen-size bed in each room. Children need to use existing bedding, and are counted as a guest.
- Garden terraces for each room and bathroom.
- 3 bathrooms including suite bathroom, family bathroom and powder room (w/o shower).
- Solar hot water to showers.
- Soap/shampoo, bath & face towels, iron/iron board, and hair dryer.
- A fully equipped kitchen for making snacks/light meals only. Our Sri Lankan food chef is available on request for breakfast (With traditional Sri Lankan and milder continental options), lunches (Including packed lunches for the road) and dinners, and can cater for vegetarians. Please note that meals are additional charge and 24hr pre-booking is required.
- Filtered drinking water.
- Living & dining areas.
- Cable TV channels with a 42” smart TV in the living room.
- Front entertainment terrace with outdoor dining, seating and plunge pool.
- An office/study room.
- Lockup garage and drivers quarters with separate bathroom.
- Well maintained, landscaped, and illuminated garden terraces/external areas.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
3 Sep 2014
"An ideal getaway!"
My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our one-night stay at this beautifully designed house. The house is in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle usually found in big cities. It is fairly clo… More
2 Sep 2014
"A beutiful Villa - Must stay when in Kandy"
We stayed at the Nisala Villa last weekend and it was just beautiful. A stunning Villa with a lot of love for the detail. The lighting was amazing both at night and day time. The architect used a lot … More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Calendar last updated:30 Sep 2014
Based in Sri Lanka
- 83 properties
- 41 properties
- 36 properties
- Nuwara Eliya
- 19 properties
- Galle Town
- 12 properties
- 6 properties