“fabulous villa” this villa was a great place to stay, just got back after staying for a week with my husband and four grand children, we all had a fantastic time, the villa had everything you need for a great holiday, the pool was large, the kids just
Really enjoyed my stay the villa was clean tidy and we'll equipped
The swimming pool was very clean and used a lot
Plenty of cafés bars end restaurants a nice stroll away
It was peacefull and quie… More
Thank you so very much Stuart, I am really glad you had a good time, it is very nice to hear from our guests, and I hope to welcome you back again to your home in the Spain
“paradise city, enjoyable,relaxing,lots to do”
Reviewed 26 Aug 2013
the villa was out of this world, the pool was spotless, absolutley fantastic, i do not have a bad word to say,this is the first time i,ve been abroad, and if all my holidays are like this one, then i … More
Thank you somuch Lu, you are rembered here, a top class singer I am told, look forwards to you coming back
Reviewed 16 Oct 2014
The villa was just perfect there was everything that you could want. Washing machine, microwave, sky TV and good internet. The property was well maintained, clean and very comfortable. The pool wa… More
Thank you so much for your kind words, we look forwards to you staying again
“Mrs” Visited family, nice size family villa with large pool , everything you needed for a relaxing break, location was spot on just a five minute walk to bars & restaurants, will definitely book this again.
“Lovely villa, large pool and close to local amenities.”
Reviewed 5 Sep 2016
Just got home from a lovely family holiday, the pool was lovely, the villa was clean and had everything you could need including an outside fridge for drinks by the pool, the covered area by the pool … More
Thank you for the glowing review and i hope to see you here again in the future, Regards, Tracey
Reviewed 24 Aug 2016
This was our 4th visit to Camposol and by far the best villa yet. The location is perfect and just a short walk (3 mins) to the shops, bars and restaurants. The villa has everything you need and the… More
Thank you for such positive comments, and I hope to see you here again in the future, regards, Tracey
Reviewed 27 Oct 2014
This is a lovely spacious villa, with an amazing pool and outside areas. The villa is well equipped very clean and tidy and Tracey very helpful and friendly. Flexible on dates and well worth booking.… More
“Beautiful, spacious, well-equipped villa on a great plot” Good sized villa, lots of room, big pool. Thoughtful design and well-equipped, insect screens all round (although didn't see many, anyway). Had everything we needed. Car definitely required.
Having stayed at this large villa on 2014 we re booked for 2016, very disappointed , every day there was something minor went wrong. We arrived very late on the Saturday night and was told that Monday… More
We apologise for your experience, however we would like to respond to your comments.
- Unfortunately we did have a electrical problem and this has been rectified since your departure. Yes the dishwasher and washing machine were running off an extension lead, however, the leads were not trailing over the floor and were positioned to come along the top of the machines and on to the work surface thus not a trip hazard for anyone. The electrician came as arranged but had a problem locating the fault and after spending some time there he got the impression you wanted him to leave and not spend anymore time interrupting your holiday so he left. We did further ask if you wanted the electrician to return at a more appropriate time during but you declined.
- The sheet issue was taken up with the cleaner, the clean sheet she had placed on the bed had a tiny bloodstain on it which she put by the feet, regardless the 'stained' sheet was not acceptable however it was not dirty. The cleaner has been advised not to put any marked bedding on beds in the future.
- We are were unaware of any problem with the oven housing, the cleaner, who´d been there the day before, she said it didn't come out of the housing when she opened it (she always checks the oven whilst there in case food has been left in / it needs cleaning). We did however have to replace a hinge to the oven door since your stay.
- As for the kitchen lightbulb exploding - well, yes we have had that problem before when a bulb is at the end of its life.
- Not sure about the smell of fish from the fridge? It is a new fridge purchased earlier this year and regarding the cleanliness of the kitchen - we have never had any complaints about the cleanliness of the villa before.
- The pictures on the website are a little out of date, I agree however, we have upgraded the table and chairs both on the D and around the pool and built a spanish style bbq, all improving the area and not misleading at all everything is still in place but new.
- I have asked the manager to check the chairs and sunbeds, the sunbeds were only replaced last year, treated with care they should last a lot longer than 12 months.
- Regarding chipped and broken crockery, unfortunately some people are not so gentle with crockery as some and items are reviewed every season, however, there are more than enough ‘melamine’ plates and side plates which do not chip or crack.
I appreciate you had some issues, we’ve never had so many in fact, but each and every one was dealt with as reported and sorted as quickly as possible generally that day.
It is a stunning villa with amazing views
“best villa we stayed in” This villa was just so beautiful , better than I was expecting . Lovely garden setting , you could spend all day there and just relax . Kids loved the heated pool . Good size bedrooms and clean and well presented . A large kit
“Fantastic Villa - you could not ask for anything else !”
Reviewed 27 Jun 2013
We have just come back from the villa and had a great time. June the owner could not be more helpful when booking everything and when you arrive there is a great handover and Andy was just down the … More
“Best villa ever stayed in”
Reviewed 26 Jun 2013
We stayed with a group of 8 friends in this villa in June. Everything about the villa was more than we'd expected. It was exceptionally clean, well decorated with all of the amenities we could have w… More
“Beautiful villa with all the mod cons you could ever need”
Reviewed 18 Jun 2012
We stayed at Casa Centelles during half term. The villa is exceptionally well kept, with top of the range furniture. it is totally private, the pool and gardens are wonderfully laid out. This is th… More
“Great villa, exceeded all expectations !” What an excellent villa, it far exceeded our expectations for a holiday accommodation.
All of the interal decoration is well maintained and spotlessly clean, it really was very easy to settle in quickly and e
“Furnished and equipped to an exceedingly high standard and absolutely spotless on arrival”
Reviewed 7 Jul 2013
The villa is furnished to a very high standard with quality furnishings and utensils and is spotlessly maintained - a true home from home. We have rented numerous villas in Spain over the years and Ca… More
Thank you for your positive comments. We are pleased that you had everything you needed for your holiday and enjoyed staying at our villa.
“What a find !!!!”
Reviewed 3 Nov 2012
We stayed at the Villa in October and found it very easily, about a 30 minute drive from the airport. We were met by the accommodation manager 'Shelley' who gave us the keys and showed us around exp… More
Thank you for your kind comments. We are so pleased you found everything to be perfect for your stay at our villa.
“Peaceful location bit villa is looking tired.” This villa is in a lovely location and has a fantastic pool, air con , ceiling fans and is well equipment inside. Outside is quite untidy and lacks sun beds and parasols. When we were their we had buildin
Could not ask for better. Fully equipped and did not want for anything. All amenities within walking distance. Pool fabulous and cleaned twice whilst there on a two week stay. definately Home from H… More
Reviewed 12 Sep 2013
Greeted by Tracey at villa (thank you!). Well equipped, clean and modern. In nice quiet area, helpful neighbours and although there was problem with hot water it was fixed immediately. … More
“5*” High class, beautiful, spacious, well-equipped villa on Sector D. The only thing missing was a full length mirror, but it really didn't spoil the holiday! Very highly recommended and would definitely stay here again.
“Lovely villa and very well equipped” We stayed in this villa for a week this April. It is very comfortable and has everything you could wish for. Exceptionally well equipped and lovely pool and views of the mountains. There is a lovely shaded area
The villa is perfect for a self-catering holiday. It is set in a quiet location with distant views of the hills. The pool and BBQ area are perfect for al fresco living.… More
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 10 Jul 2012
Nice people to deal with throughout the booking and on arrival. The villa is a great place to chill and get away from it all. You need a car if you want to travel, or there is a train with hourly trip… More