Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Discover this Mediterranean villa with a superb view of the Caribbean sea, a marvelous landscape and sublime sunsets.
Outside, you will find a beautiful pool with a large terrace and a gazebo. Inside, a full equipped kitchen will be appreciated by cooks.
It's a big property extended on 15600 m² with tropical plants. There are housekeeping 4 hours per day and a gardener. It's located next to the Plum Bay Beach in a suburban, peaceful and secured neighbourhood.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Plum Bay 150 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Princess Juliana 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms of which 6 Family bathrooms, 5 En suites and 6 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (5), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
About this location
The Saint-Martin region
A fact so charming, it always has to be mentioned first: The island of Sint Maarten-Saint Martin is the smallest land mass in the world to be shared by two different nations. Only 37 square miles are owned by France and the Netherlands Antilles.
10 reasons to come:
10. Friendly and Safe. No reason to be trapped in the resort – this island is to be enjoyed and explored. Rental car is a must to experience St. Maarten/St. Martin and its friendly people.
9. European/Caribbean Culture with American Comforts - Foreign enough to be exotic, but English is the most common language and the US-Dollar the usual currency.
8. Best Port for Yachts - Most marinas, boat yards and supply stores – all duty free prices, often cheaper than in the States. Start your cruise or charter here!
7. Great Investment Opportunities - The island is open for business with an investor friendly legislation. Real estate is booming, time to buy your dream vacation home, before prices go through the roof.
6. Most Cosmopolitan Island on Earth - Only 37 square miles, but 2 nations and over 80 nationalities. Showing the world that we all can get along...
5. Instant Island Addiction - Most visitors come back every year, many own a piece of paradise in one of St. Maarten's world class vacation ownership resorts.
4. Best Caribbean Shopping – Duty free bargains everywhere; look for jewellery, perfumes, liquors, tobacco products and much more.
3. Best Nightlife – Clubs for every taste, 12 casinos. Nonstop action for the party crowd. Drinking age 18.
2. Best Dining – Known as the Caribbean gourmet island, St. Maarten/St. Martin might be a culinary world leader with its restaurant selection.
1. Great Beaches – From an active beach scene to remote stretches of sand, the island has it all; year around sunshine.
Discover the 37 beaches ! Enjoy the duty free shopping !
Take loud drum and calypso beats, glittering and feathered costumes, mouthwatering food, lots of drinks and thousands of happy people, blend them all together and enjoy the most cultural festivity on St Martin/St Maarten: the Caribbean Carnival.
The islands' wildest celebration, held on both sides but on different dates. The French carnival fever takes hold during Lent where 'jump-ups' and huge parades colour the streets of Marigot and Grand-Case. Zouk and reggae fills every corner with performances from popular local and international bands. A larger celebration is held in April on the Dutch side where the island comes to a standstill for over 17 days and nights. For months locals put their souls into sewing Carnival costumes and writing songs ready for the big celebrations. Some of the most beautiful creations of previous carnival seasons are at display inside the Jump Up Casino in Philipsburg. Go there to get a true taste of Sint Maarten Carnival, even if you missed the original celebration.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
1 Oct 2013
Séjour inoubliable! emplacement et accueil très attrayants.la plage est à proximité, l'accés se fait à pied, plum bay est une des plus belles plages de l'ile, sinon la plus belle.l… More
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Jan 2015
Based in France