First the good:
- Location of this apartment is great. Paloma Park is just around the corner and Puerto Marina is a 15 minute walk along the sea.
- Ouside space and seaview is great. Plenty of seating for 12+ people in the outside area of the apartment. Views from balcony and outside area is also great with the Med only about 200 mtrs away.
- Pool area kept clean and tidy with a reasonably sized pool.
- Plenty of towels. Both for use in the apartment and pool/beach towels
- Bedrooms of decent size with comfortable beds.
- Internet access is of reasonably good speed (around 8-9 Mbit/s)
- Lift access is really good if members of your party is elderly or disabled. The lift was unbelievably slow though...
- The apartment was not properly cleaned on our arrival. After walking 2 minutes with bare feet the soles of our feet had turned black due to filthy floors.
- Surfaces in the kitchen were dirty and when wiping the shelf where cups were stored, the rag turned black. We also had to wash most of the plates, glasses, pans before using them the first time. The handle of the frying pan was so sticky with old grease it took me 5 minutes to get it reasonably clean again.
- Bathrooms was also porly cleaned with sand/dirt in the corners and you could see on the tiles that someone had tried to clean the tiles, but had only managed to move the dirt around.
- We started to do some cleaning our selfs only to find out that the vacuum cleaner in the apartment was not working.
- Aparment is starting to look a bit tired and worn and needs to be refurbished in some areas.
In all fairness, I did call Sue, the agent about the lack of cleaning and she and a maid came out and wiped the floors which gave us clean floors. But to be honest, when paying a lot of money for your holiday accomodation, you should not have to make that call in the first place.
With the above said I would recommend this apartment if cleanliness is not that important and you are looking for accomodation with good location. If cleanliness is importnat, look for other alternatives.