Villas in Wisconsin: Rent luxury villas in Wisconsin
“Spacious place for family reunion!” Devil's Lodge was a perfect place for our family reunion during a long weekend in early October 2013. We were there for three nights and it was a relaxing getaway. There were 12 of us and the Lodge is so spacious that no one felt crowded. Tom and Iwona were perfect hosts. Iwona met us upon arrival and gave us a quick tour and both were friendly and accommodating.
- Five bedrooms each with comfortable king size beds. The master bedroom has a large linen closet that served as the baby's sleeping room, which made it perfect for noise reduction.
- Two great rooms, one on the ground floor and one on the second floor. This allowed everyone to spread out if they needed some quiet space, yet it accommodated all of us to be together for game night.
- A very large kitchen and a super spacious island for serving up buffet style meals.
- Excellent location to Devil's Lake.
- Entertainment center - two huge flat screen TVs, a whole house sound system for music, a fantastic bar and seats on the second floor.
- A 3/4 wrap around porch with chairs and tables for outdoor enjoyment.
- A fire pit outside for an evening around the campfire and more games.
- The Devil's Lodge is very clean, and move-in ready.
- The main road can be noisy and at times busy.
- There is nothing much within walking distance. You will need to drive most places. If you're looking for quiet, secluded, wooded, and pristine, the Devil's Lodge is not located in such an area.
We would rent from Tom and Iowna again! It was completely enjoyable for our family gathering.
“Northwoods Family Christmas” We had 16 stay at the Cranberry Castle for Christmas and also to celebrate my Mother's 80th birthday. The house was perfect. The kids loved all the games and theater room. The theater room is also a great spot to watch the Packers! We loved all the different tables which we used for wrapping presents, decorating Christmas cookies, making handmade ornaments, playing games, and enjoying wonderful dinners. The hot tub was enjoyed many times. We went out of the lake for some snowshoeing. Brandon was great to work with. We hope to return for another Christmas or maybe enjoy Cranberry Castle in the summer. Beautiful house and area!