Sunset in Tropea N.6
from £38 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £38 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 227531
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
- Sunset in Tropea 6 is located only a 10 minute walk from the white sandy beaches of Zambrone where you can take in the breathtaking scenery of cliffs and coves while bathing in the warm crystal blue waters.
- Leading from the open plan kitchen and living area is a good sized terrace furnished with table, chairs and parasol for dining 'al fresco' while taking in the stunning views.
- With 1 double bedroom and a comfortable double sofa bed in the living room as well as ample storage space, the apartment is ideal for couples and small families alike.
- Marina di Zambrone is a stone's throw from the apartment and there you will find a variety of bars and restaurants. The nearby Zambrone village offers all the amenities you expect for a comfortable and enjoying stay - pizzeria, restaurants bars, supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser, post office, and cash point. Local produce such as fresh fish, meat and cheese are delivered daily.
For the funseekers there is an Aquapark nearby.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Zambrone 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lamezia 45 km, Nearest railway: Zambrone 200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
- Welcome pack provided on arrival.
- Cots available on request.
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
The Calabria region
Calabria is the region known as the toe of the Italian boot. With over 800km of coastline, rocky coves, spectacular mountains, and national parks it is considered Italy's hidden gem.
Despite an increase in tourism in recent years, Calabria has managed to retain its historical roots. As you travel through the valleys and old towns, you will come across many castles, churches and historical monuments.
Calabria is very popular with Italian holidaymakersand it is no wonder considering the Mediterranean climate. The summers are dry and warm with average temperatures around 26°C With the exception of the mountains and higher lands, the temperatures never fall below 13°C even in the winter months.
Cuisine in the region is typically Italian with tasty pastas, meats, cheeses and there is also a strong Greek influence with ingredients such as honey and figs.
FESTIVALS & EVENTS:
- Red Onion Festival(Tropea - July)
This event celebrates the queen of Tropea cookery, famous for its sweet, delicate taste. The festival ends with games and a music concert.
- The Feast of the Tourist' (Vibo Valentia-August)
Celebrates the end of the summer holidays. You can see the gathering of the 'giants' larger-than-life paper mache depictions of Saracens; the final election of 'Miss Vibo Valentia' and live music concerts. Taste the delicious products of the region. The festival ends with an offering of sumptuous pastries, cakes and delicious sweets from Vibo's finest pastry chefs.
- Blues Festival (Tropea-September)
Well know jazz stars and newcomers from all over the world come to perform at the festival.
Zambrone village offers good traditional Italian hospitality with the majority of the hub around the 'piazza' (square). You will find local bars, restaurants, pizzeria, cafes and a weekly market as well as amenities such as a butchery, grocery store, fishmonger, pharmacy and post office.
The town of Tropea which is a 10 minute drive or train journey away is a must see. Perched on cliffs 70 metres above the stunning beaches, you will not fail to be mesmerised by this unique and charming town with its maze of cobbled streets. After wandering around the churches and 'palazzi', stop for a refreshment in one of the numerous bars and cafes and watch the world go by.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Jun 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted