APT CENTRAL CLOSE TO EVERYTHING !
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 407201
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Welcome to fully equipped 60m2 ( 640ft ) 2 bedroom flat for up to 5 persons ( or 4+2 children ) - close to the vibrant old town in quiet surrounding with free parking and all the assistance you need !
check in/out - flexible
THE LOCATION: The flat is located in Zadar's center, Vostarnica. It's on the other end of the bridge leading to Old town gate. The central position means you don't need a car, everything is just a short walk. It's a 10 min walk to the main square of the Mediterranean old town
- SIGHTSEEING : 3000 years old town with many historical museums and monuments, Roman Forum, cultural concerts and exhibitions, modern installations Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun ( sunset, a must see ), restaurants and bars, nightlife, shopping...
Walk 15 mins in the other direction to the city's beautiful Kolovare beach and Arbanasi cliffs.
Sandy bays (Zaton, Nin) are a short car/bus ride away (15 min). You could probably be at party on Zrce beach (island Pag) or Garden festival (Tisno) in 30 mins (by car) or on quite private beaches on islands Osljak and Ugljan in 15 mins (by ferry). There are also excellent routes to nearby national parks: Kornati (islands) and Paklenica, Velebit (mountain).
- 2 bedroom, living room with sofa ( 5 adults or 4 + 2 children )
- satellite TV/radio (english,italian, german, french, russian and more), CD/DVD player, air conditioning, free Wi fi
- fully equipped kitchen, balcony with el. barbecue
- bathroom with shower, washing machine, hair dryer, heater
- bed linen, towels, soap/shampoo, cell phone with domestic prepaid card - all provided free of charge
- Free Parking in quiet and peaceful surrounding
- 200 meters from Kaufland shopping mall, few minutes drive from Spar and Lidl
- bakery, grocery with domestic fruit/vegetable shop, cafe', bank/ATM - all within 100 meters
- nightclubs are few minutes walk away, ferry port, boat trips to National park as well
- we can arrange Your Airport shuttle, pick You up at bus central station or ferry port
- upon arrival we will inform You with all tips and tricks about food, restaurants,culture, beaches, transport, nightlife and other...just ask us anything you want !
Enjoy Your stay with our full assistance ! WELCOME !
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||1 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||10 km, 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Zadar County region
Natural wonders within your grasp:
The natural characteristics of the Zadar region comprise 1.200 kilometers of pictorial and clean coastline, the grandeur of around 300 islands and islets, and 3.640 square kilometers of the hinterland. The special feature of the Zadar region lies in the fact that it is surrounded by 5 National Parks: Paklenica, Kornati, Plitvica Lakes, Krka Waterfalls and Northern Velebit. It takes only an hour or two by car or by boat, or half an hour by plane from Zadar Airport Zemunik to arrive from any tourist destination in the region to all the national parks.
The Zadar region area is the largest and most well-known Croatian historical region. It covers the south of Croatia and is therefore
an area of sun, warm sea, olives, wine, fish, song, picturesque localities with stone houses, in one word, the real and original Mediterranean.
The historical center of Dalmatia, Zadar, is situated in the region, the islands of Pag, Dugi otok, Ugljan, Pašman and many smaller islands and real tourist destinations for all travel lovers. What is more is that the Zadar region has more inhabited islands than all the tourist regions in Croatia and we believe that in the numerous destinations you will be able to find your vacation choice.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Sep 2015
Based in Croatia