CENTRAL AND QUIET ZONE APT
from £38 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £38 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 1669486
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Check in/check out - flexible
THE LOCATION: The flat is located in Zadar's center, Marina. It's on the other end of the bridge leading to Old town gate. The central position means you don't need a car, everything is just a short walk. There is 5 min walk to the main square of the Mediterranean old town
- SIGHTSEEING : more then 2000 years old town with many historical museums and monuments, Roman Forum, cultural concerts and exhibitions, modern installations Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun ( sunset, a must see ), restaurants and bars, nightlife, shopping...
Walk 10 mins in the other direction to the city's beautiful Kolovare beach and Arbanasi cliffs.
Sandy bays (Zaton, Nin) are a short car/bus ride away (15 min). You could probably be at party on Zrce beach (island Pag) or Garden festival (Tisno) in 30 mins (by car) or on quite private beaches on islands Osljak and Ugljan in 15 mins (by ferry). There are also excellent routes to nearby National Parks: Kornati (islands), Plitvice lakes, Krka waterfalls and Paklenica, Velebit (mountain).
- (4 +2) - 1st floor
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- living room with big sofa bed easily turned to big double bed
- LCD TV/radio, air conditioning, Flat Wi fi
- fully equipped kitchen, balcony,
- bathroom with tub/ shower, washing machine, hair dryer, heater
- bed linen, towels, soap/shampoo - all provided free of charge
- Free Parking in quiet and safe surrounding
- few minutes drive from Kaufland, Spar and Lidl
- shops, bakery, grocery with domestic fruit/vegetable shop, cafe', bank/ATM - all within 200 meters
- nightclubs are few minutes walk away, ferry port, boat trips to National park as well
- the beach is at minute walk away
- we can arrange Your Airport shuttle, pick You up at bus central station or ferry port
- upon arrival we will inform You with all tips and tricks about food, restaurants,culture, beaches, transport, nightlife and other...just ask us anything you want !
Enjoy Your stay with our full assistance ! WELCOME !
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||10 km, 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Please contact the owner|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Zadar County region
Sandy bays (Zaton, Nin) are a short car/bus ride away (15 min). You could probably be at party on Zrce beach (island Pag) or Garden festival (Tisno) in 30 mins (by car) or on quite private beaches on islands Osljak and Ugljan in 15 mins (by ferry).
Natural wonders within your grasp:
The natural characteristics of the Zadar region comprise 1.200 kilometers of pictorial and clean coastline, the grandeur of around 300 islands and islets, and 3.640 square kilometers of the hinterland. The special feature of the Zadar region lies in the fact that it is surrounded by 5 National Parks: Paklenica, Kornati, Plitvica Lakes, Krka Waterfalls and Northern Velebit. It takes only an hour or two by car or by boat, or half an hour by plane from Zadar Airport Zemunik to arrive from any tourist destination in the region to all the national parks.
Great position, few minutes walk from vibrant old town but very safe and quiet, surrounded by shops, bakery, bank/ATM, farmacy, bars, free private parking and pretty much shows a Zadar everyday life... and it is close to everything !
The crossroads central bus station is 100 m away, taxy stop is 150 m - you get around to beaches, clubs, tourist resorts with no problem at all - and the downtown is only few minutes walk away
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Oct 2015
Based in Croatia