Oasis Park Village D31
from £45 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £45 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 14715
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Oasis Park is a combination of villas and apartments which retains a village feel. Accommodation is stylish and modern throughout. The first floor has a balcony at the front, a large open plan living area and kitchen, and two bedrooms sharing a bathroom. The spiral staircase has a marble floor which leads up to the attic floor where there is a master suite with bedroom, en suite bathroom and private terrace. The property has balconies with glorious views of the mountains and surrounding countryside.
The facilities available are outstanding and finished to the highest specifications. There are two large outdoor pools and three smaller ones, as well as an indoor pool adjacent to a gymnasium and sauna. Oasis also boasts a flood lit tennis court as well as mini golf and two children's play areas. The grounds are landscaped enabling you to enjoy a relaxing stroll with many water features, bridges and amphitheatre to add to the effect. The running stream now has many turtles, fish, frogs etc to add to its natural beauty. Access to the private beach is a ten minute stroll either through woodland or along a pathway which runs past orange, lemon & lime groves and fig trees. The beach is still in its natural state with trees, traditional hammocks and swings and of course a beach bar and sun beds for your comfort.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Private Beach 1 km|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Turkey's 'Turquoise Coast', so named because as the sun sets, its waters appear the clearest shade of turquoise you can imagine. Thanks to the Mediterranean climate that prevails along this coast, you can be leisurely sipping your Turkish tea or coffee on the beach and at the same time glance up and see the snow and mist covering mountains in the distance.
You will revel in long hot summers (typically, 30-40 degrees C) and short, warm, rainy winters (usually above 10 degrees C), so you can comfortably swim in these waters for 9 months of the year.
The region offers everything you need for a rich and varied holiday or living experience. This includes, a wealth of historical and cultural sights and there is the natural beauty of the coastline and mountain ranges.
Fethiye / Yaniklar area
Fethiye is the major bustling harbour town of the region and only 12kms (15mins drive) from Oasis village in Yaniklar. The town is easily accessible by taxi, local 'dolmus' bus service or private rental car, from the Oasis village gate entrance.
Fethiye boasts a beautiful harbour, ideal for strolls and buzzing with the activity of local and tourist boats and a rich variety of eating placewhere you can swim, snorkel, climb cliffs or just relax. The town offers the regions best shopping experience, including the traditional bazaar in the old town with its narrow bustling streets and small squares blending and contrasting with the more modern boutiques, fashion stores, supermarkets and patisseries.
There is also a huge market each Tuesday in Fethiye to which traders and villagers from around the region bring their goods. You can buy anything from exotic spices, Turkish delight, fresh fruit, vegetables, clothing- ware, leather goods and house-ware, all at bargain prices...but you must remember to haggle a little!
You can visit the fascinating historical sights both in town and along the surrounding coastline, including the amazing Lycian rock tombs that tower over the town, the grand Amyntas Tomb, Telmessosos ancient Roman amphitheatre, and the beautiful old mosque.
Choice of cuisine is excellent with a huge selection of restaurants, numerous bars and if you have the energy at the end of the day, opportunities to dance the night away.
Places to go:
- - Calis Beach - - this is the closest swimming beach to Fethiye town centre and can be reached by a short road journey (less than 10 minutes) or water taxi. Calis is famous for the view of its spectacular golden sunsets.
- - Oludeniz and Belcekiz Beach - - this is the world famous beach and blue lagoon ( 'Blue Paradise'), that has become one of Turkey's most acclaimed resorts. Take in the breath taking scenery with your feet firmly on the ground but you can also take the challenge, a pursuit not for the feint-hearted, to paraglide from the top of Babadag mountain and enjoy spectacular aerial views of Oludeniz during 30- 40 minutes of flying.
- - Saklikent Gorge - - this spectacular 18 km canyon gorge, carved out of the Akdaglar mountain over the centuries, offers the opportunity of an adventurous trek and is a favourite picnic location.
- - Tlos and Yaka Park - - the current location of Tlos is on one of the oldest settlements of ancient times, containing fascinating ruins and relics from three civilizations, including the Lycian, Romans and Ottomans who built their regional capitals in the hills. Yaka Park is a little higher in the hills than the Tlos settlement area, in a setting of cascading spring water streams, waterfalls and a trout farm from where you can choose your meal to be prepared.
- - Kaya Koy - - otherwise known as 'Ghost village' is now a protected but uninhabited settlement built on the hillside rocks, deserted at the time of reciprocal exchange of peoples of Turkish and Greek origin to their respective countries in 1922. The plains in the valley are the location for wine houses and restaurants specialising in steaks....you can sit outdoors and barbecue your own choice of meats. Horse riding is an activity available here.
- - Butterfly Valley - - this valley, is named after the hundreds of Mediterranean butterflies that live in the limestone canyon every summer, (30 species of daylight and 40 of nightlife), including the unique Jersey Tiger butterfly. You can reach the beautiful bay and beach only by boat (30 minutes from Oludeniz) or trekking on foot. From the beach you can explore including climb up steep cliffs to reach stunning waterfalls.
- - The Twelve Islands - - you can enjoy a cruise on a traditional Turkish gulet or more conventional boat enjoying the natural scenic beauty of this group of islands between Fethiye and Gocek. The boats will get you access to secluded bays where you can swim, snorkel, climb cliffs or just relax.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom