Ramblers Rest Lodge, Limefitt Holiday Park – Home 539077 Lodge
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Ramblers Rest Lodge, Limefitt Holiday Park – Home 539077
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- min stay varies
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Pet friendly
Description from manager
***UPDATE - PLEASE READ: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are no longer accepting bookings until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.***
Welcome to Ramblers Rest Lodge, brought to you by Lake District Lodge Holidays. We’re the region’s only dedicated lodge rental specialist with a local team of passionate and knowledgeable people to help you get the most from your visit to this beautiful part of Britain.
Ramblers Rest is situated in the Pinewood area of Limefitt Park. The lodge benefits from a delightful location with magnificent views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests plus 1 infant in a travel cot. Ramblers Rest is traditionally styled with pine clad internal walls offering a cosy, cabin style feel. The full length picture window means it has a bright and airy interior. Add to that your own unlimited broadband connection and you have everything for a perfect stay!
The lodge welcomes up to 2 small/medium size dogs.
IMPORTANT GUEST NOTES
• The following stays can be booked - 3 night weekend breaks Friday to Monday, 4 night midweek breaks Monday to Friday or 7, 14 night stays arriving on either a Friday or Monday. At certain times of the year and usually within one month of arrival, many of our lodges are available for a 2 night weekend break (typically Friday & Saturday). Christmas and New Year – There are set stays at this time. Please click ‘Send Message’ to find out more.
• After booking you will receive a message requesting further information including the names and ages of all guests, postal address and dog breed(s) (If applicable) so that we may complete the booking on our own internal booking system.
• Ramblers Rest Lodge offers an unlimited, complimentary broadband connection with a dedicated router in the lodge. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts. Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability. WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
• The lodge is situated on an operational holiday park. Your stay is subject to separate park rules and guests agree to follow these rules during their stay which includes going to reception to register on arrival.
- Bright and welcoming open plan lounge and dining area
- Pitched ceiling with pine clad walls
- Furniture includes a fabric 2 seater sofa and two armchairs
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and DAB radio
- Feature fire place with electric fire
- Broadband connection via BT home hub (unlimited use)
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is bright, well appointed and equipped
- Includes a gas hob with 4 rings and fan assisted electric oven
- Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of generous storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes and drawers
- Wall mounted 32″ TV/DVD
- En suite shower room with toilet and basin
- The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe
- Wall mounted 19″ TV/DVD with PS2 and games
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point
* Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
* Central heating ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
* What's included? A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
* Accessibility: Ramblers Rest is accessed by 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
* Infants (Up to 24 months): A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only with the door open and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
* Outside Area: The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ. Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a south facing deck running to the side of the lodge. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
* Leisure Facilities: All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge - LA23 1HP). Further details provided in the arrival information.
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Mountain Views
- Internet access
- Central heating
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
• Regrettably we are unable to accept bookings from single gender groups under the age of 25 years
• Stag/hen parties are strictly forbidden
• The maximum number of persons is clearly stated. The occupancy figure may only be exceeded by 1 additional infant (under 24 months).
• All dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended or sit/sleep on the furniture
About the manager
Lake District Lodge Holidays
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 08 Apr 2020
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Lodge has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 29 Aug 2013. Located in Lake District, it has 4 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £595 to £1137.
The Manager has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 08 Apr 2020.
Map and how to get there
– based on 4 reviews
- Very Good
first thing i noticed on walking into ramblers rest lodge was the heating was already on ,so lovely and warm,then how clean it was ,it was spotless.well equipped kitchen .in louge were dvd,s plenty of games to play,small bedroom had tv plus playstation with games. lge tv in master bedroom ,couldnt fault it,great views. we saw three deer on hill out back of lodge,only short drive to windermere town centre,plenty shops plus the amazing lake.friendly staff in the reception when we checked in. overall a great lodge and great location xx
Had a great time with the wife an the dog,the site is quiet, well located very clean, ramblers lodge was lovely an cosy would definitely return, there’s loads of nice lodges on the site will be … More
“Second stay - as enjoyable as te first”
Return Visit to this lodge - both very enjoyable. Lodge was very well equipped - home from home. The site - Limefitt park is very well layed out and maintained. An ideal base for exploring the beauty … More
“Beautiful & Scerenic Lodge”
My partner, 2 friends and our dogs stayed in this Lodge for a weekend getaway.Beautiful and clean lodge,which is well equipped. Plenty of things to see and do in the nearby area, even if the sun isn… More
Response from the manager Pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Ramblers Rest, Arron and thanks for your review and tip. The lodge is self catering and although fully made up with clean linen and towels we only provide certain 'basics' including one full loo roll per toilet.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to view the property manager's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online and send the property manager a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send the property manager an enquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Book your stay form, a booking request is sent to the property manager. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this holiday home you need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your holiday dates in the Book your stay form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from the property manager through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your holiday booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. the property manager will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your holiday booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call the property manager before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage my booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your holiday or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my holiday?
You can pay the remaining balance of your holiday at any point. Simply go to Manage my holiday booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage my holiday booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I retract my booking request?
You’ll need to contact the property manager to do this. Send them a message in Manage your holiday booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I edit my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your holiday booking page. To change your holiday dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send the property manager a message.
If the property manager agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your holiday booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours