Apartment A1 Le Manoir – Home 166414 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Apartment A1 Le Manoir – Home 166414
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.5 km
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- No pets allowed
Description from owner
This large 100 sqm apartment boasts a large living room with large open plan modern kitchen and 2 large bedrooms, one family Double bedroom with a double bed and additional children's bunk bed, and with one Super King size bedroom (or can be used as a twin bedded bedroom. A cot is also available on request. The apartment comfortably accommodates 4 adults and two children but can accommodate 6 adults and two children through a Sofabed in the lounge. There is a separate toilet and bathroom. Located in Edwardian seaside town of Wimereux near Boulogne sur Mer, the apartment is just 500m from the sea front and town centre.Just half – an – hours drive from the port of Calais or 20 minutes from the channel tunnel and just 10 minutes from Boulogne, Wimereux is a holiday resort on the coast and is the perfect place for a relaxing break in the fresh sea air. Named after the river that runs through it to the sea, it became popular in Victorian times, and is still a lovely traditional resort,
This large 100 sqm apartment boasts a large living room with large open plan modern kitchen and 2 large bedrooms, one family Double bedroom with a double bed and additional children's bunk bed, and with one Super King size bedroom (or can be used as a twin bedded bedroom. A cot is also available on request. The apartment comfortably accommodates 4 adults and two children but can accommodate 6 adults and two children through a Sofabed in the lounge. There is a separate toilet and bathroom. Located in Edwardian seaside town of Wimereux near Boulogne sur Mer, the apartment is just 500m from the sea front and town centre.Just half – an – hours drive from the port of Calais or 20 minutes from the channel tunnel and just 10 minutes from Boulogne, Wimereux is a holiday resort on the coast and is the perfect place for a relaxing break in the fresh sea air. Named after the river that runs through it to the sea, it became popular in Victorian times, and is still a lovely traditional resort, complete with promenade and beach huts, and a fantastic stretch of golden sand which is particularly safe for children surrounded by beautiful countryside and cliffs.
Wimereux is particularly well known for its child friendly beach, Wind Surfing, Land-Yachting, Horse-Riding, Golf, Walking, or just strolling along the promenade and eating or drinking in one of the many bar restaurants. For golfers, Wimereux also has two great golf courses and golf range. For younger visitors there is also a crazy golf centre. The world renowned courses of Le Touquet are just a 20 minute drive south.
Right on the seafront, there's a row of simple restaurants, where on a sunny day, you can sit outside 'Al Fresco' with a bowl of mussels and a heap of golden chips and soak up the atmosphere of this very French seaside town. The main street is great for strolling along, with quirky little shops and irresistible patisserie's. Weekly bookings are available arriving on Friday's after 8pm or Saturdays in the morning after 11am.
A travel cot is available upon request. There is no WiFi at the apartment but there are hot spots nearby
We usually make bookings for a minimum of 1 week (Saturday to Saturday, arrival in the morning or Friday to Friday, arrival after 8pm)
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form, together with the security deposit of £200.
3. If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting a rental deposit of 25% of the rental sum is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum and the security deposit of £200 are to then due eight weeks prior to the letting.
4. If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 25% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
5. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of 6.
6. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. It does not include cleaning. Please see clause 10 below. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, duvets, pillows, sleeping bags and adequate cleaning equipment. Please bring your own towels, bath mat, toilet mat, duvet covers and pillow cases. WE DO NOT PROVIDE LINEN OR TOWELS.
8. Holiday lettings are by the week either from Fridays after 8pm or Saturday mornings from 11 am on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
10. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and as they found the property and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring cleaning, then this will be charged at £25 per hour with a minimum charge of £50 and deducted from the security deposit.
11. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 10 days of the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above. The property will be inspected.
12. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions
13. Rates are increased by £50 per week per person when the number in the party exceeds 4 to a maximum of 6 people..
Further details indoors
This large 100 sqm apartment boasts a large living room with large open plan modern kitchen and 2 large bedrooms with one Super King Size (or Twin beds) and one double bedroom with additional bunk beds. A Cot is available upon request There is a separate toilet and bathroom
Further details outdoors
Large sunny balcony where you can relax and enjoy an 'Al Fresco' dining experience. Garden furniture and sun loungers provided.
Location description from owner
The Hauts-de-France region
There is plenty to see and do in around Wimereux and is suitable for people of all ages. The climate is not dissimilar to the South East of England
On Tuesdays and Fridays, a bustling market offers local specialties to sample, but leave room for dinner because Wimereux is overflowing with good restaurants: try the seafood platters of Le Speranza or Hotel Atlantic by the beach, or bistro type bar restaurants such as Pub JFK, Sable Rouge or Le Cap Nord all by the beach overlooking the sea, or sit in the pretty courtyard at Paul and Virginie on Rue du Generale de Gaulle. There are many restaurants In the main street, rue Carnot. Choose from, Le Luterie, Restaurant Epicure, Le Ranch, Hotel du Centre, Le Trident, La Belle Epoque, Hotel Carnot, or Chez Yan.
There a great cliff top walks along the coast – don’t miss the spectacular views from Cap Gris Nez, which on a clear day stretch all the way to the Kent Coast. The quiet country roads are good for cycling too, or take the car to discover quiet fishing villagers like Ambleteuse, Wissant and Audreselles, where you can enjoy the local speciality, succulent fresh lobster. In Wimereux itself take a walk around the Jardins de la Baie de St Jean, a collection of beautifully designed little gardens.
If you are in search of shopping, the Cite de Europe shopping mall is located just 15 minutes away, and multiple beer and wine wholesalers are located within the vicinity of Calais.
Wimereux is ideally located to take advantage of both the local sights of the Nord/Pas de Calais region of France, and cities further afield such as Bruges, Lille and Paris.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
- Cot available
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed, 2 Single Beds, 1 Cot available
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Video player
- DVD player
- CD player
- Secure parking
- Lift access
- Accessible for wheelchair users — please contact the owner for details before booking
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 05 Jul 2015
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 13 May 2011. Located in Pas-de-Calais, it has 3 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate is £0.
The Owner has a response rate of 5% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 05 Jul 2015.
Map and how to get there
– based on 3 reviews
- Very Good
“Fabulous apartment and beautiful village”
The apartment was fabulous, all the comforts of home but in a lovely holiday village! This was very important for us as we were travelling with children. It was only a 5 minute walk to the beach and the shops and restaurants were a pleasant 10 minute walk away. The apartment was faultless and the village was gorgeous. The children loved the beach and the park! Boulogne sur mer is a 5 minute drive away and is bigger than Wimereux but is equally lovely. Nausicaa Sealife Centre mustn't be missed! Thanks to the owners for an easy collection and drop off of keys whilst in resort. Ideal position as it is only a 25 minute drive to Calais!
“Excellent family friendly apartment”
We had a great week in Wimereaux. The apartment was a 5 minute walk from a lovely sandy beach. The apartment was very clean with all mod cons and very family friendly. We would definitely consider staying there again.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours