from £114 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £114 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 222935
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Bryher Cottage is a beautiful barn conversion situated in the picturesque village of St. Mawgan.
St Mawgan has a popular pub with lovely beer garden whilst the village shop, post office and tea room sells almost everything including fantastic freshly made sandwiches, soups, cakes, coffees and croissants.
For those looking to make sandcastles, swim, learn to surf or just relax, Mawgan Porth Beach and Watergate Bay, home to the Extreme Sports Academy and Jamie Oliver's 'Fifteen Cornwall', are within a ten
minute drive. Follow the coastal road for about 8 miles to the pretty harbour town of Padstow - home to Rick Stein's sea food restaurants - and you will pass some of the best beaches, coastal walks and golf clubs in the area.
Newquay with its world renowned beaches, surfing facilities and nightlife is 5 miles away; whilst the south coast, including attractions such as The Eden Project, is around 30 minutes by car.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 3.7 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- A light and airy space with views across the valley and patio doors leading out to the garden.
- Furnished with two comfy sofas complete with a matching cube seat, coffee table, thick pile rug and fantastic Charnwood stove.
- Features a Samsung flatscreen TV with integrated Freeview, DVD player and ipod dock.
- A selection of books, games and DVDs are also provided.
- Wi-Fi is also available.
- The newly fitted kitchen comprises of an electric oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Full utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle and toaster.
- The reclaimed antique teak dining table comfortably seats 6.
- Outside utility shed with washer/dryer, iron, ironing board, washing basket and airer.
- Large master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and great views.
- Furnished with an 'Original Bedstead Company' kingsize bed, two bedside tables complete with lamps, blackout curtains, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a hairdryer.
- A lovely room with views over the garden.
- Furnished with twin beds, a bedside table complete with lamp, chest of drawers, hanging pegs, and a supplementary stairgate and nightlight – a perfect room for two children.
- A cosy room furnished with an 'Original Bedstead Company' double bed, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers and hanging pegs.
Please note: the bed in bedroom three can only be accessed from one side.
- The spacious bathroom overlooks the nearby fields and is furnished with high quality fittings including a free-standing roll-top bath, separate shower enclosure with powerful ceiling shower, wash basin, heated towel rail and wc.
- A baby changing mat and potty are also provided.
|Further details outdoors|
- Fantastic 70 foot lawned garden featuring a large picnic bench, parasol, charcoal barbecue, and a water barrel for washing wetsuits and beach clothes.
- Space for storing boards in the utility area and hangers for wetsuits and beach clothes.
- Spacious furnished decked patio area at the rear of the house - perfect for catching the evening sun.
- Washing line and pegs provided.
- The entrance to the property is accessed by a staircase from the road level.
The Cornwall region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The perfect car-free holiday? Simply turn up at your local airport and board a plane to Newquay Cornwall Airport, just a couple of miles away. Then take an eco-friendly taxi into Watergate Bay where you can try an extreme sport then enjoy some of the finest cuisine in Cornwall. Flights link the airport to most regional airports including London, the East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin.
Then simply relax and enjoy the stunning surf, sand and scenery on your doorstep....
Feels a bit remote? Newquay town centre is a couple of miles down the road with a wide range of amenities and in the other direction is Padstow with many charms to explore and enjoy.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted