Dandy - 2 bedrooms - 4 guests
from £34 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £34 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 193185
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Located on the third floor of a building with lift, apartment Dandy is 80 m2 and is made up by a master bedroom, a single room, a bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with mountain view.
The apartment is in Vittorio Veneto city center, within walking distance from the main services and public transports (bus and trains), it'll be your ideal base for a holiday dedicated to relaxation, sports and culture.
The holiday home can host up to 4 persons and small pets (only if previously agreed)
We provide linens and towels, pots and dishes, free reserved parking and free WIFI.
SERVICES ON DEMAND:
- Bakery experience (learn to made special Italian bread from professional bakers, in private or small classes)
- Bike rental (we can book for you bikes, helmets and gps traces. Bike tours with professional guides are also available)
- Car rental
- Guided tour (organised tours in Vittorio Veneto and in the neighbourhoods are available with professional guides)
- Running and hiking gps traces (available for free, you just need a smartphone)
- S. Augusta fair with fireworks --> during the second half of August
- National string festival and biennial violin competition --> late September/early October
- Antiques street market --> each first Sunday of the month
- Vittorio Veneto Film Festival --> May
- Primavera del Prosecco Superiore (Wine tasting with sommeliers, food events with typical menus and guided tours will be organized) --> from March till the end of May
- Città in fiore (flower exibit) --> half April
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Venice --> 1 hour drive (easily reachable also by train)
- Cortina d'Ampezzo (The Dolomites) --> 1 hour 15 minutes drive
- Jesolo, Caorle, Bibione (Adriatic seaside) --> 1 hour drive
- Lake Santa Croce --> 20 minutes drive
- Padua --> 1 hour drive
- Treviso --> 30 minutes drive
- Belluno --> 30 minutes drive
- Asolo --> 1 hour drive
- Verona --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
- Trieste --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Jesolo, Caorle, Bibione, Lignano 80 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Canova - Treviso 45 km, Nearest railway: Vittorio Veneto|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- The entire apartment is reserved for you. No space is shared with other guests.
- For mobility-impaired guests, ask for further information to get to know our services at your disposal
- My Family and I will personally take care of your check-in and check-out and we'll be available in any moment for all your needs during your stay (we live close to our accommodations).
|Further details outdoors|
The apartments are located in the city center so you won't need a car to enjoy the city. Within walking distance there are cafés, restaurants, pizzerias, supermarkets and groceries. In Vittorio Veneto you can practice many sports: running, hiking and cycling in the hills or in the closest mountain, swimming in the nearest public swimming pool or windsurfing and kitesurfing at lake Santa Croce. And finally, don't forget our two golf courses.
The Veneto region
Vittorio Veneto is a small city sourraunded by the green Prosecco DOCG hills.
With its two historical city center, Ceneda and Serravalle, and the numerous opportunity to practice sports (running, hicking, mtb, cycling and windsurfing) Vittorio Veneto will surprise you day by day.
An holiday in Vittorio Veneto will allow you to satisfy all your family's needs: every day you'll have the opportunity to choose if visiting the most beautiful mountain in the word (the Dolomites), the Adriatic seaside (Caorle, Jesolo, Bibione), the lake (Santa Croce and Garda) or the most beautiful North East Italy city (Venice, Padua, Asolo, Verona)
All this surrounded by a familiar atmosphere at the right price.
The accommodation is 100mt far from the train station that lead in Venice and in the main North East Italy cities. If you are traveling by train please notice to us, we'll pick up you at the train station.
If you are traveling by car don't troubling about the parking: reserved for you one free parking
Get to Vittorio Veneto from Venice airport (Marco Polo) or from Treviso Airport (Canova) is very easy. Take the highway (A27) following the direction to Belluno and exit at Vittorio Veneto SUD. Then follow the signs for the city center.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
4 Sep 2013
"Lovely apartment in great location"
We stayed at this apartment for two weeks at the end of August. We loved the modern and bright apartment, and loved Vittorio Veneto. Ariana the owner/manager was very efficient and friendly, and always available to answer questions or give advice if we needed it. The apartment was spotless, well equipped, and very comfortable. The apartment's location is right in the middle of Vittorio Veneto. Easy to find, and with parking very close, it was very convenient. Plenty of banks, bars, cafes, gelaterias and restaurants nearby, and a supermarket just down the street (or bigger ones on the outskirts). Vittorio Veneto was a pleasant surprise for us, and staying in this apartment made it even better. This was the third apartment we have stayed in on this trip, and by far the best. I will be recommending it to all my friends.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:08 Oct 2015
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted