Clos de la Tuilerie, Couchant
from £75 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £75 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Gite / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 355820
Availability Your dates are available
Gite / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
On the Valensole table famous for its lavender, in the heart of the country de Haute-Provence, in the Parc Naturel Regional du Verdon, we welcome you all year long in our house of the 18th century, included in the general inventory of monuments and art treasures of France.
Surrounded by 120 hectares of truffle, the Clos de la Tuilerie has 2 charming cottages, each consisting of a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and separate toilet. The simple decor favors fine materials to the image of the entire property: whitewashed walls, stones, pebbles, old wood and wrought iron.
Calm, authenticity and panoramic views stretching from the Sainte-Baume in Devoluy Verdon and the Luberon characterize this unique place. You will have the opportunity to go to the discovery of an often overlooked corner of Provence with an exceptional climate with more than 300 days of sunshine per year and a sky renowned for its purity, a paradise for amateur astronomers.
Guests can relax in the garden or by our swimming-pool, playing numerous sports (hiking, cycling, horseback riding) or cultural immediate vicinity of the deposit.
Gite du Couchant:
Completely restored in 2013 and awarded three stars by the Gites de France, with an area of 75m2, the cottage offers volumes atypical (beams), with a separate entrance, a terrace and a garden.
It has exceptional views on the Plateau of Valensole and Southern Alps.
A living room-dining room with fireplace, television.
Fully equipped kitchen: electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
2 bedrooms (a bed 160x200, and 2 beds 90x200)
The cottages are rented with bed linen and towels.
- Exterior amenities:
Front of the cottages you will find a private garden, furniture (table, chairs, deck chairs, umbrellas) and a barbecue.
- The family pool is available from 8:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 19:30. Open from mid-May to late September (depending on weather).
- For your convenience, parking is provided for vehicles of our guests.
- To make your stay more enjoyable, if you come with children, we can provide you with a cot and mattress, a high chair; a booster seat, a deckchair; a bathtub; a changing mat; dishes for baby; a bottle warmer; a pot ...)
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Carry le Rouet 80 km|
|Nearest Amenities||7 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Aeroport Marseille Provence 90 km, Nearest railway: Manosque 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Provence region
Beautiful and sunny region (over 300 days of sunshine per year), Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur is filled with typical Provencal villages where you can relax, swim, discover the lavender fields, or enjoy local specialties (wine, nougat, honey and lavender ...)
Le Clos de la Tuilerie is located in couer of the Valensole table, 600 meters. lavender fields occupy the field of sight, occasionally interspersed with fields of truffle oaks, almond or olive. Do not miss: lavender flowering between mid-June and mid-July.
To discover the Haute-Provence, near the Clos de la Tuilerie:
- Gorges du Verdon: They are rightly considered as the most beautiful canyon in Europe. Surveyed by visitors from around the world, the Verdon became a nature reserve in 1990. It also enjoys the label "Grand Site de France".
- The artificial lakes of Sainte-Croix, Esparron Quinson (possibility to start up these lakes bass grooves electric boat or pedalo kayal and discover prehistoric caves in the cliff)
- The Gorge Trévans: Biological Reserve classified Natura 2000, the borders of Estoublon and Majastres, lies a narrow canyon surrounded by impressive cliffs, Verdon miniature secret. Between wild orchids and ferns, bats, trout and sculpins thrive at leisure.
Many small Provencal villages to discover:
Moustiers-healthy-Marie: West Entrance Gorges du Verdon and the Lac de Sainte-Croix, in the fifth century this village is one of the most beautiful villages of the department. At the foot of the cliffs, under a star hanging from a chain between the mountains, Moustiers Sainte-Marie and its narrow streets and colorful delight you.
- Riez : At the heart of the Parc Naturel Régional du Verdon, 525 meters to the edge of the Provence warm and quiet and the first mountains of the Alps, Riez, town character, welcomes you in its old medieval center, but also around its ancient excavations.
- Lurs: hilltop village overlooking the valley of the Durance which originated before the ninth century, Lurs was deserted and completely restored so successful during the twentieth century. Numerous olive groves surrounding the pretty village of Lurs that is emblematic of the "hilltop village of Provence."
- Not to mention all the other surrounding villages or towns: Valensole Quinson, Forcalquier, Sisteron and its citadel, Saint-Laurent, Puimichel ...
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review