Sunshine City- Ikebukuro Tokyo
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 357556
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 6
This western-style apartment is located in the centre of the renown Sunshine City right next to the Sunshine City Complex and Sunshine 60 Observatory in Ikebukuro - Tokyo. This is a city within the Sunshine city, featuring a hotel, a planetarium, a museum, a theme park (Sunshine Namja Town —built by the creator of Pacman), a shopping mall and a convention center with exhibition facilities. **** You will have the ENTIRE apartment to yourselves ***.
Ikebukuro is Tokyo's second largest city, with Tokyo's second busiest train station (over a million commuters every day). This city has become Tokyo's foremost fashion and electronics shopping district.
Very conveniently located on the famous JR Yamanote line (the circle around Tokyo), and 2 minutes walk to 2 Subway stations, giving you direct, easy and quick access to every major location in Tokyo.
** Shinjuku (8 minutes)
** Harajuku (10 minutes)
** Shibuya (12 minutes)
** Akihabara (15 minutes)
** Roppongi (19 minutes)
This place offers a great mixture of entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities not to be found anywhere else. There are hundreds of interesting places to explore!
• Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space (6 minutes walk) offering a ride on the world's longest escalator (This is a Japanese concert hall and theater operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture. It offers fine arts shops, restaurants, exhibition galleries and conference rooms).
• Amlux (2 minutes walk): Meet the futuristic Toyota Amlux Auto Salon, where you can view and touch Toyota's newest car models and car accessories possibly the largest car showrooms in the world.
• Nishi-Ikebukuro Park (10 minutes walk): This is the City's largest park, with fountains in the center which are lit up at night. Come here to watch the old men sitting in the shade playing the Japanese game shogi, or street soccer come nightfall.
• Ancient Orient Museum, Tokyo (8 minutes walk)
• An unmatched Shopping experience: 5 minutes walk to the world's two largest department stores (Seibu and Tobu Department Stores —open 7 days a week); PARCO (a favorite haunt of locals in their twenties and thirties for clothing, CDs, books, beauty products and food); Huge Electronics stores (Bic Camera and Labi); Japan Traditional Craft Center (worth a visit even if you won't afford anything. See both traditional and contemporary Japanese high end designs).
• Countless Restaurants, bars and a great night life!
This apartment is perfectly air-conditioned with a spacious closet, alarm and intercom. It offers; a sparkling bathroom and a chic little kitchen with a built-in electric stove. It is fully loaded with a TV, DVD player, washing machine, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and all the necessary kitchen tools. All at no extra cost to you.
***You also get FREE UNLIMITED wireless internet access with a pocket Wi-Fi which you can carry with you anywhere you go.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Haneda Airport; Narita Airport 40 km, Nearest railway: JR. Ikebukuro; Seibu Ikebukuro; Higashi-Ikebukuro|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review