Sugar Kube - Beach Front Villa - 1 Bedroom – Home 9740863 Villa
- 1 bedroom
- 2 sleeps
- min stay varies
Sugar Kube - Beach Front Villa - 1 Bedroom – Home 9740863
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 2
- min stay varies
Villa / 1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 2
- Nearest beach 0.1 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Welcome to Sugar Kube, one of the nicest one bedroom villas in Turks and Caicos. This exquisitely designed and furnished one bedroom villa is set on three-levels offering prime beach frontage on the stunning Grace Bay Beach.
Guests just love this location on Grace Bay as the position of the villa at the far west of the beach offers privacy and you are within walking distance to several restaurants in Turtle Cove as well as a casino, marina, shops and Watersports.
You can imagine spending you days on the pristine powdery white sandy beach followed by a dip in the azure Caribbean Sea. The ocean is mere steps from the property and it offers the ideal location for those seeking a beach vacation to Turks and Caicos.
The villa is private and spacious offering stunning views and beach access onto Grace Bay Beach, one of the nicest beaches in the Caribbean. Guests can enjoy their own private pool set amid a lush tropical garden. There is a charming roof top deck where you can lounge under the Caribbean sunshine. The rooftop deck is the perfect choice for sunset cocktails and admiring the fantastic ocean views.
Inside the villa is perfect for a couple offering a chic and stylish decor. Sugar Kube features a sleek and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with exotic furnishings sourced from around the world.
The villa comes with one Master Bedroom located on second Floor providing beach, ocean and pool views. There is also a walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with shower and free-standing soaking tub; double vanity
• 1 Bedroom
• 1.5 Bathrooms
• 2-storey villa with balconies on each level + rooftop balcony with sweeping sea views
• Air Conditioning throughout
• Bathroom amenities
• Beach & Pool Towels Provided
• Bedroom Safe
• Bose sound system, & pop up TV
• Broadband Internet / WLAN
• Cable TV
• Ceiling Fans
• Custom teak cabinetry with Pop-up plasma TV in Living Room
• DVD/CD Player
• Full air conditioning throughout (weekly allowance of $150 after which charges apply)
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Hair Dryer & robes
• Infinity pool set in private courtyard garden
• Powder Room on first floor
• Pre-paid cell phone for local calls
• Snorkelling equipment
• Washer & Dryer
• Wireless Internet
• Housekeeping: once weekly for 7-night stays
• On-call property manager
• Pool keeper
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 Unknown type
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 20 Jul 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English
This Villa has 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 2. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 23 Nov 2018. Located in Providenciales, the average weekly rate varies from £2878 to £5879.
The Manager has a response rate of 95% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 20 Jul 2019.
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours