Mountain lake views.Free Wi-Fi
from £57 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £57 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Chalet / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 375753
Availability Your dates are available
Chalet / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Lake Beratan Villa is a unique wooden villa with spectacular views of lake Beratan and Bedugul valley, satellite TV and free unlimited Wi-Fi internet access. It is situated on the hillside of Lake Beratan in the lush highlands of Bali at more than 1100 meters above sea level.
It is located right in the middle of the island with easy access to the main tourist locations and an excellent base for walking trips around the lakes and surrounding hills. Set in beautiful 900 sqm tropical gardens the villa comfortably accommodates 6 people.
- 800 m to Lake Beratan, the perfect place for activities such as parasailing, motor boating, jet skiing, paragliding, canoeing. You can walk to the lake from the garden through fields of vegetables and fruits.
- 1 km to Bali Handara Kosaido International Golf and country Club .
- 1 km to lempuna cafe and restaurant. Bedugul has many restaurants with western, Japanese, Korean and Indonesian cuisine available.
- 2 km to Ulun Danu temple and Pancasari market.
- 3 km to Candi Kuning Market.
- 4 km to Eka Karya Bali Botanical Garden.
- 25 km to Lovina beach.
- 50 km to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- 3 double bedrooms and 1 day bed
- TV room, living room, dining room with stunning views of the lake and mountains
- Well equipped kitchen
- 2 Sun decks furnished with tables and chairs
- A Balinese gazebo with a low table
- Large family bathroom (hot & cold water)
- 900 sqm beautiful landscaped gardens
- A sunny terrace with 2 sun loungers
- Private car park for 2 cars
- Gated community
- Living area : 200 m2
CHILD FRIENDLY :
- A big enclosed garden with slide
- Mosquito net
What´s included in the price ?
- Daily maid service
- Exclusive use of villa and gardens
- Satellite TV
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- Tax and service charges (there are no hidden extras)
- Clean bedlinen and towels
- Drinking water
- Gas, electricity and water
- Fresh tropical fruits and flowers upon arrival
- Rates are based on maximum occupancy of six (6) persons.
- Late availability discounts / unlet dates within 7 days are discounted by 15%.
- The villa can be rented for one night only at a flat rate of 120€UR all year round.
Bedugul is nestled in the mountains in the central part of Bali island. Bedugul is about 90 minutes drive from Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur, 60 minutes to Ubud and 45 to Lovina. It is much less crowded than the package tourism areas to the south and boasts much cooler temperatures. The journey to Bedugul is a sightseers delight with tapered rice paddies illuminated as the morning sun spreads it's rays. Mountain roads meander through this splender of colour. As you descend into magnificent Bedugul you are greeted by spectacular lake and mountain views.
Lake Beratan villa can be found within a small wooden house complex less than 2km from the village of Candi Kuning and 1km from Pancasari. Travellers should be aware that this is not the perfectly manicured complex some guests are accustomed to finding in more wealthy parts of Bali like Seminyak or Nusa Dua and is more suited for travellers who wish to be closer to nature and the real Bali.
The villa location is great for those who seek a clean environment and enjoy nature. Lush forests seem to create freshness in the air. Imagine sitting on the terrace, watching beautiful sunsets and the stars in the evening with amazing view of the mountains and entire lake. You will always remember when you stay in this villa, a peaceful and relaxing location, perfect for relieving stress.
Since the villa location is in the foothills of Bedugul mountains, stunning walks of all levels begin literally at the door step. Time stops here - you can read, write, paint, photograph, go for long walks, do yoga or simply do nothing but enjoy the panoramic views of the lake and mountains and listen to the whispers of nature around you.
This is the true Balinese experience. This picturesque cool mountain village is the perfect retreat from the oppressive heat and humid weather conditions of southern Bali. Average maximum temperatures in Bedugul are 23°- 27° Celsius and night time lows of around 18° C. It might be chilly in the mornings during dry season (May, June and July) and we recommend bringing a sweater or jacket.
If relaxing in peaceful surroundings with an abundance of "back to nature activities" and waking every morning to the sounds of the nearby temple is what you need then Bedugul should be number one on your list of places to visit. Experience Bali, total tranquillity, entertainment and culture... doesn't it sound like your perfect holiday?
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lovina 25 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
60% Response rate
Calendar last updated:20 May 2014
Based in United Kingdom