Kernellas – Home 559795 Bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- min stay varies
Kernellas – Home 559795
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- min stay varies
Bungalow / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 5
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 3 km
- Child friendly
- Car essential
- Pet friendly
- Private garden
Description from owner
Attractive, well equipped holiday bungalow near to the ancient fishing town of Padstow and numerous sandy beaches in beautiful North Cornwall.• Sleeps up to 5 adults. There is a fold up bed that can be placed in the lounge if required, suitable for a child or young adult.• Double room with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe, twin room with built in wardrobe and small single room. There are quilts and pillows for all the beds, guests will need to bring their own bed linen and towels• House bathroom with shower mixer taps to bath• “L” shaped lounge/diner with freeview TV/Radio and Sony iPod/iPhone docking station, compatible with MP3 players using aux input cable (not provided). Wifi has been installed from September 2015 • Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven/grill, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven and toaster• Separate utility room with washing machine and freezer• Outside is an enclosed private back garden with sunny aspect, lawn
Attractive, well equipped holiday bungalow near to the ancient fishing town of Padstow and numerous sandy beaches in beautiful North Cornwall.• Sleeps up to 5 adults. There is a fold up bed that can be placed in the lounge if required, suitable for a child or young adult.• Double room with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe, twin room with built in wardrobe and small single room. There are quilts and pillows for all the beds, guests will need to bring their own bed linen and towels• House bathroom with shower mixer taps to bath• “L” shaped lounge/diner with freeview TV/Radio and Sony iPod/iPhone docking station, compatible with MP3 players using aux input cable (not provided). Wifi has been installed from September 2015 • Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven/grill, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven and toaster• Separate utility room with washing machine and freezer• Outside is an enclosed private back garden with sunny aspect, lawn and patio.• Barbecue and picnic bench. Driveway car parking for 2/3 cars. One well behaved dog welcome at the cost of £25 per week.
Location description from owner
The England region
This area of North Cornwall is famous for its rugged coastal scenery and big, tide-swept sandy beaches. Added to the early Springs and late Winters and the atmospheric and picturesque beauty of Padstow itself, this means that it is a popular destination for a wide variety of visitors across the calendar.
Padstow and the area surrounding it attracts walkers, cyclists (of all abilities), surfers, swimmers, boating enthusiasts, gourmet diners and those who enjoy eating out in pubs, children who enjoy "crabbing" in the harbour and offers so much else too. Padstow is also famous for its May Day 'Obby 'Oss festival, whose origins are ancient.
A little further afield (but not far!) are:
• The Eden Project
• Blue Reef Aquarium (Newquay)
• Bodmin Jail
• The cathedral city of Truro
• The Museum of Witchcraft, Boscastle
• And much, much more that you will love discovering for yourself
St Merryn Holiday Park
Things to do and see within a 10 minute drive:
• Children will love the 7 different, lifeguard patrolled, sandy bays where rock pools are filled twice daily by the tide
• Surf, or learn to, from one of the renowned surfers' beaches. The more adventurous may like to experience the increasingly popular sport of coasteering and qualified guides are available at Harlyn Bay (6 minute drive)
• Visit Padstow and enjoy a boat trip to view the local wild life, to fish or simply to enjoy the trip. Or you could take the ferry over to the lovely village of Rock on the other side of the estuary.
• Or you could simply wander the narrow streets and alleyways that tumble down to the harbour, browsing some of the fascinating individual shops. Indulge in a Cornish ice cream as you make your way around the harbour (but watch out for the seagulls – they want your ice cream!)
• When you fancy a break, there are plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to sit in (or outside) to refresh yourself.
• Walkers will love the North Cornwall coast path and some of the most spectacular scenery along the total 630 mile length of the South West Coastal Path is located within a couple of miles of the bungalow.
• You don't need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy renting a bike and riding the Camel Trail along the side of the river to Wadebridge (or beyond if you are feeling more energetic)
• In the evenings, if you don't feel like cooking, you could visit Rick Stein's famous fish restaurant or his café or try his fish and chip shop. There are also numerous restaurants in Padstow and a choice of attractive pubs offering a range tasty meals in the nearby villages
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
- Cot available
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: Single Bed
Beds in other rooms:
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Private garden
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- High chair available
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 22 Jan 2017
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Bungalow has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 5. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 23 Jul 2013. Located in Padstow, it has 14 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £390 to £630.
The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 22 Jan 2017.
Map and how to get there
– based on 14 reviews
- Very Good
“Perfect stay for us”
We have just returned from a week in this property and was extremely pleased with it. The accomadation had everything you could think of to make it feel like home. The property was exceptionally clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable and the bedrooms were the right size for our needs. The living room/dining room was very cosy and have plenty of room. The garden was big enough for us. The site itself was ok. We only visited the pub for karaoke night and it as quite busy and lively. The cafe at the bottom of the site is nice but we found the breakfast expensive. It's a perfect base for Padstow, Newquay etc. Would definitely return to here again.
“Fantastic accommodation, great location & plenty to do for everyone!”
We've recently returned from a weeks holiday and can't wait to go back next year already!! The property is lovely, really comfortable, well equipped and well maintained. It is light and spacious with a nice little garden/ patio area, which is handy for children, dogs and BBQ's. The location is superb, the '7 bays for 7 days' are situated in only a few mile radius of the property and all the beaches were beautiful and had lots of rock pools for all the family to explore! For walks or bike rides we would recommend the Camel Trail. Padstow itself is definitely worth a visit, nice shops, fresh sea food and plenty of other traditional Cornish treats!! Myself, my Husband & our 18 month old son had such a fantastic week, we would thoroughly recommend this property for a holiday in Cornwall!
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours