from £97 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £97 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 70061
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Villa Rosamond has three bedrooms and two bathrooms sleeping six. Ideal for families or couples as a relaxing retreat. The huge garden is well maintained and secluded with views across the rolling Menorcan hills. We have a very good size pool with shallow end and Roman steps so suitable for all ages.
The outside area offers space for children to play and for adults to sunbathe. The covered area of patio allows everyone to dine alfresco out of the midday sun yet still enjoying the garden views or you can spend the long warm evenings here making full use of our built in BBQ.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Son Saura 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Mahon (MAH) 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
• Entrance Hall. Welcoming entrance hall with chaise longue and bookcases offering selection of holiday reads.
• Lounge. Luxuriously furnished with comfortable seating for six persons. There is a 32 inch wide screen TV showing a good selection of both English and German stations including SKY, BBC, ITV. DVD and a music centre with radio and CD player. Wood burning stove for winter occupation.
• Dining Area. Large table seating six with sideboard
• Master bedroom. Marble staircase leads to first floor master bedroom with its own balcony area with quite stunning views over countryside and fairways. Ample wardrobe space. Air conditioning. Has en-suite bathroom with modern walk in shower cabinet. A safe is installed for storage of valuables.
• Bedroom 2 is a double with large fitted wardrobes. Has view over Mediterranean garden. Large ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 is a large twin bedded room with doors opening out onto patio and garden.
• Bathroom 2 has bath with shower over, bidet, hand basin and wc.
We have a Baby Weavers Delta cot with additional mattress and a high chair provided for our younger guests
|Further details outdoors|
• Large secluded garden on a south facing plot. The outside area consists of covered area attached to property where you can relax on a sofa and dine alfresco at virtually any time of the year. Even in January on a sunny day this area is bathed by a lower sun creating a comfortable microclimate. In summer it gives welcome shade for family dining. In the long warm evenings our guests make full use of the built in barbecue.
• Steps down from the covered area onto a sunny patio with loungers and recliners and additional table.
• Pool is 10 metres by 4.4 metres
• The lower garden area has real lawn and flanked by large borders. Tall Oleander hedging gives privacy and seclusion and on one side we are surrounded by pine forest
• Off road parking for car on large front drive.
We have local agent, Menorca 365 looking after our cleaning and maintenance. Rest assured you will be in the hands of professional company during your stay. You will be provided with 24 hour contact details so in the unlikely event of an emergeny arising you are just a phone call away from assistance. Menorca 365 can also provide a welcome pack if required. Full details of these services are provided on booking.
Beach/pool towels provided
Smoking is allowed but only in the garden and outside areas. Please do not smoke anywhere inside the building
The Balearic Islands region
Even in January and February there are some very pleasant sunny days and we quite often have eaten outside on our patio. This time of year is quieter and ideal for those who want to explore the beautiful capital Mahon with its stunning buildings and harbour.
The Son Parc development is on Menorca's north coast. Set amongst pine forest and with stunning views yet only 1km from the shops and restaurants in the centre of Son Parc. The golden sandy beach of Son Saura is only 1.5km away and has plenty of parking. It is ideal for families with younger children as has shallow water due to gentle shelving of the coast here. It is patrolled by lifeguards. Sun beds and parasols can be hired and there are water sports here including pedaloes and canoes. For a villa holiday in Menorca this location is difficult to beat.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
18 Jun 2012
"Superb family villa when you will want to return."
It was our first holiday in menorca with our two young boys. When we arrived at the villa we were not dissappointed as it looked just like the photos. The facilities were excellent and all the boys wanted to do was stay in the pool which was crystal clear and well maintained. The villa is very private and it is only a 10 minute walk from local amenites. You do need a car if you want see the sights which we knew before arriving. If you want to have a relaxing holiday, sitting by your own pool listening to the birds and then a short walk for a meal then this is the place for you. We will definately be returning to this villa.
You're booking with
Stephen Ruston (Property Manager Tenerife Lettings)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom