from £212 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £212 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10 Home 268113
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10
Villa Montecarlo is a traditional Spanish villa for holidays in Marbella, with a private pool and supplies air conditioning/heating in the bedrooms and WiFi.
Villa Montecarlo is the perfect place for families seeking relaxation, is located just five minutes' walk from the beach.
Golf lovers will find some golf courses near the villa.
This wonderful holiday villa is distribute over three floors, the ground floor consists of a cloakroom and a spacious lounge with access to a paved terrace, the garden and pool with garden furniture for alfresco dining. Off the lounge is the large dining room and the kitchen. There is also a twin bedroom with an en suite shower room, with aids for the disabled . A utility room that has a door that opens to the side paved garden. Upstairs comprises of two twin bedrooms, one with an en suite shower and the other has an en suite bathroom. The double bedroom is also on this floor and comes with an en suite bathroom. On the lower floor is another twin bedroom which has a bathroom adjacent. All of the bedrooms are air conditioned/heated.
Outside, the covered and paved terrace with its garden furniture and the salt water swimming pool area, invite you to relax and enjoy this villa.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 5 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||San Pedro de Alcántara 300 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Málaga / Gibrarltar 60 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (8), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
The interior of the Villa will appeal for its quality and luxury, their details, the spacious kitchen with all kinds of appliances, spacious bedrooms.
In the outdoor terraces you will find a huge dining table with 10 chairs, a barbecue movable, sunbed for each customer.
The Andalucia region
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol, is one of the areas that contains all the ingredients for a good holiday.
• In the area surrounding the villa, you will find a large variety of bars, typical spanish bars with “Tapas” or the typical English or Irish Pubs, as well as, beach bards along the promenade called “Chiringuitos” where the specially is usually fried fish “pescaitos fritos” amongs others such as meat.
• Equally, in the area you have a very large variety of restaurants which vary in price and quality, having a large range between you can count with Andaluzian, International, Japanesse, Chinnesse, Marroqui, Italian or French cousin between many others. Some of our restaurants are opened 24 hours a day for which your choice is wide.
• At only 5 minutes from the village of “San Pedro de Alcantara” and towards the mountain, you can find a village called “Benahavis”, known internationally for its restaurants and exceptional food.
• Due to the amount of restaurants, bars, night clubs etc…, “Puerto Banus” would be the famous place to enjoy a lovely night out until early hours in the morning if you wish. Equally during the day time, you can enjoy their beach bars, or bars & restaurants with views to the boats & yatchs or simply walk around the port or shop.
RONDA: A lovely village in the mountains at only 1 hours drive, which offers the oldest bull ring in Spain (1572), as well as the famous “Tajo de Ronda”, etc…
NERJA: A small sea side village which offers one of the most important caves of Spain, which can be visited.
MIJAS: A very special village with a lot to enjoy (Burro Taxi, Minuture museum, etc…).
• Other cities nearby which are of interest to visit would be: Seville, Córdoba, Granada, etc…, all of which have their own history and monuments and which go from 1:30 minutes to 2:30 minutes drive.
• Shopping: You will find a large variety of ítems of all kinds, some are local or from high brand names, since in this area you can also find the best shops, such as Christian Dior etc…
• Other PLACES OF FUN to be visited would be: Water Parks (Agualand, Mijas Costa, Aquavelis), Animal parks in semi-freedom (Selwo, Cocodrilo Park, Senda, Sea Life, Selwo Marina, Zoo Fuengirola, Lobo Park, etc…), Casinos (Torrequebrada, Marbella).
• Of the 34 GOLF COURSES that we have in Malaga area, 22 of them are situated between 3 and 20 minutes by car from the villa, we also provide you a large variety of information on the mentioned Golf Courses.
San Pedro de Alcantara
• The area of Marbella – San Pedro de Alcantara, offers a MICRO-CLIMATE unique on the “Costa del Sol”, with temperaturas minimums of 13ºC and maximums of 38ºC, offering a media temperatura of 18’7ºC.
• The BEACHES of the area have been considered every year for their well kepted conditions. In the beaches of Marbella & San Pedro de Alcantara, you will find, exterior showers and changing facilities, as well as swings and slides for the smalls ones of the family. The mayority of beaches also offer red cross services in high season.
• Although during all year round we have sports & cultural acitivities, during the summer season these are more propense for which in the nearby area, you might find that during your stay there is the local fair, celebrations or concerts.
• You will find LOCAL MARKETS with a diversity in shopping ítems, from fruit, vegetables, plants, carpets, pottery, clothes, belts, bags, antiques etc…, these street markets take place between 8:30 am to 14:00 hours on the dates and places stated bellow:
THURSDAY: San Pedro de Alcántara
FRIDAY: Las Chapas
SATURDAY: Puerto Banús
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Nov 2015
Based in Spain
Credit cards accepted