from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 475438
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 8
A very nice apartment for your roman holidays at a chip price
The Domvs Torquati apartment for holidays is a new location in the center of Rome (San Giovanni zone), with every solution to offer you a clean and elegant ambient with all comforts to feel you at your home. Air conditioning, warmer, free WIFI, TV 32", large bathrooms with hair dryer, little kitchen with avaliable coffee, tea, sugar, marmalade and juice, little balcon.
Domvs Torquati is situated near metro A stop "Colli Albani", bus n° 85 stop and is 600 m far Station "Roma Tuscolana" of Fiumicino Airport – Orte line.
Let live Rome at a chip price!
What you can find around
Around few meters you can find every service like banks, restaurants, pizzerie, tipical osterie, bar, supermarket, pharmacies, and shopping of via Appia.
By metro A or bus n° 85 you can go to the most important sites of the ancient and renaissance Rome (Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo, San Pietro and the marvellous Musei Vaticani...)
For your relax you can go by feet to Parco della Caffarella where you can rent a bike there is the via Appia Antica with its Park ; near there the Castelli Romani to taste the typical roman dishes.
The studios are composed with a room with double bed and sofa (open is 140x190 cm good for two young boys), a large bathroom with big shower and hair dryer, little kitchen with every thing to cook), little balcon, free WiFi, TV 32” (italian program), air conditioning and warmer. The furniture are hand made.
Where we are
Adress: via Manlio Torquato 15 – 00181 Rome Italy (Scala C Piano 1 Interno2)
How to arrive
From Fiumicino Airport
- Train. Line FR1 Fiumicino airport – Fara Sabina (o Poggio Mirteto o Orte) every 15' (during day). Stop Station Roma Tuscolana, fare 8 €/pax. Then, or bus n° 85 direction “Collepardo” or “Arco di Travertino” stop “Santa Maria Ausiliatrice” and 50 m by feet; or 400 m by feet on via Tuscolana. Fare autobus 1,50 €/pax for 90'. Ticket train and bus at station of Fiumicino Airport.
- Shuttle bus. Terravision, Atral, SIT, …..from Fiumicino airport to station “Roma Termini”. Metro line A direction “Anagnina” stop “Colli Albani”. Fare bus 6 €/pax, fare metro 1,50 €/pax for 90'.
- Taxi. Fare fixed 48 € one way included baggage to ancient "mura aureliane", add extra to reach via Manlio Torquato 15.
- Car. From highway 16 arrive to GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) and follow direction Napoli. Exit n° 21 “Via Tuscolana - Roma centro”.
From Ciampino Airport
- Shuttle bus. Atral from Ciampino airport to Metro line A. Direction “Battistini” stop “Colli Albani”. Fare bus 2 €/pax about, fare metro 1,50 €/pax for 90'.
- Taxi. Fare fixed 30 € one way included baggage to via Manlio Torquato 15.
- Car. From via Appia (in front Ciampino airport) arrive to GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) and follow direction Napoli. Exit n° 21 “Via Tuscolana - Roma centro”.
From railways Termini Station
- Metro. Line A direction “Anagnina” stop “Colli Albani”. Fare bus 6 €/pax, fare metro 1,50 €/pax for 90'.
- From each street or highway, arrive to GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) and follow direction Napoli. Exit n° 21 “Via Tuscolana - Roma centro”.
- Pets of any size
- Use television or music player in a high volume
- Damage forniture
- Come in other guests more that booked
Please, when air conditioning starts close doors and windows.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ostia 35 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ciampino 10 km, Nearest railway: Roma Tuscolana 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Lazio region
Lazio is central region. You can visit sea beaches lakes and mountain across few km.
The area has a lot of ancient and roman sites, like Santa Domitilla catacomb, the marvellous via Appia Antica, the Villa dei Quintili. Colosseum is 3 km far. 500 m far there is the Caffarella Park, 2 km golf club and tennis club.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Oct 2015
Based in Italy