Cozy design apart- Rome Center-close to the subway
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £52 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 1352375
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
- A young holiday home completely renovated and started-up in November 2013 located in the Center of Rome close to the subway (650 meters)
- Available three types of public transportation: bus+metro+train from/to the Airport. The home is 650 m from the subway so you can walk there. Coliseum is 2 stops away or 20 min walking. The main railway station (Termini) is just 4 stops away; Ostiense railway station (where the train to/from the Airport arrives) is 10 min walking from home (850 meters).
- Just two minutes away from home there are many buses that can take you directly to the main touristic attractions and shopping areas.
- Alternatively, should you prefer to walk, you can easily reach all the main sites in no time. A few examples: Aventino (500 m), Trastevere 10 min (1 km), Circus Maximus and Bocca della Verità 1 km, Capitolium and Imperial Forum 1.5 km, Colosseum 1.8 km.
- There is a reasonably priced covered and guarded car park at walking distance (200 m).
- Price ALL INCLUSIVE: air conditioning, LCD screen TV, ADSL & WiFi available for free, kitchen fully equipped, safety deposit box, washing and dishing machine. At your disposal: iron & ironing board, two clothes racks, linens, bath towels, hair dryer, all the necessary accessories and cleaning products are included in the price.
- The home is located in Rome Center in a VERY QUITE building (3rd floor with elevator) in the heart of Testaccio, one of the few truly “Roman” neighborhoods left.
- Here in Testaccio you can find everything: the local market, supermarkets, trattorias, excellent and genuine groceries shops, wine shops, gourmet shops, pizzerias, beer shops, and the typical bakeries where you can find authentic Roman pizza, freshly made bread and delicious deserts.
- The apartment is made up of: sleeping area (wardrobe, comfortable and orthopedic queen size bed 160x190 cm or twin beds); living room area with LCD screen TV, sofa bed and a dining area; bathroom (window, shower, heater, clothes rack, hairdryer, courtesy kit); kitchen (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, boiler, toaster, oven, electrical stove, microwave, orange juicer, Italian and American coffee makers).
- This is a safe home: no gas, all the equipments are electric (stove, water heater, stove, microwave), guest are covered by insurance when at home, the holiday rental activity is regularly licensed by the Municipality of Rome, so no surprise....
- Children are welcome; indeed we provide the following: cot with accessories, stroller, baby sling, potty, step to wash hands, food heater, toys and fairytales books.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Ostia 32 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Fiumicino 23 km, Nearest railway: Ostiense 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
14 Aug 2015
"Lovely home away from home in Rome - highly recommended"
Casa della Robbia is a lovely, comfortable apartment in the Testaccio area of Rome. I stayed there with my older teenage son for five days. The apartment is spotless, charming and has all the conveniences to make a vacation easy - dishwasher, clothes washer, full kitchen. It is also modern and really attractive. Note that it is quite small so I wouldn't think more than 2 or 3 people would be comfortable for longer stays. I also loved the building in which it was located - great marble staircase leading up to our floor, plus an old-fashioned "cage" elevator we enjoyed using. Paola, our hostess, was friendly and available to answer all of our questions. We also loved the neighbourhood. It is a real residential area with "real Romans" going about their daily business. We were close to a pretty piazza with cafés, restaurants, a nice park where local kids played and older folks rested on benches chatting. A relief from the bustle of the tourist core downtown. We walked most places including from "our place" to downtown (Vatican, Pantheon). We also took metros and taxis with no problem. The apartment is close to the train leading to the airport. It is very convenient. I strongly recommend this rental apartment.
Many thanks!! I'm happy you emptied home and the Testaccio neighborhood. All the best to you and to your very polite son. Paola
9 Dec 2014
A long weekend in the Eternal City, the most beautiful city in the world. And as a base for our short stay, Paola's house. I must say that empathy that led me to choose her apartment was confirmed by mutual sympathy at the time of our meeting. It 'really a nice person, and her heart is in every object of her flat. The house is exactly as it appears in the photos, with lots of attention to every detail and perfectly clean, set in a quiet street. It's close to the subway and public transport, but for those who want to take a walk, nothing is that far away. In the neighborhood you can find shops and restaurants, that make your stay even more comfortable and enjoyable. If you want to spend a few days in Rome, this is the perfect flat, and if you need suggestions of any kind during your stay in, Paola will provide you with all the relevant details.
Thanks a million! I confirm the mutual emphaty..even you are a nice and warm person. It was a pleasure to give you suggestions and indications. And yes, you are right,a piece of my hearth is indeed in the holiday home. Hosting people and meeting so many different cultures-habits is a big opportunity to me. All the best. Paola
7 Nov 2014
"Perfect accomodation in great a location."
This relatively newly remodeled apartment is small in size but a real treasure. Everything has been done top notch and the space is used very efficiently. Testaccio is an area that is not usually on tourists' radar, but there are good restaurants and excellent markets and it has a more genuine feel than some other areas of Rome. Transportation is easy. The real gem of this apartment, however, is the owner, Paola. Her warm, friendly manner made us feel more like we were staying at the home of a friend. She and her husband had put together a well organized book with recommendations and notes about the area that was very helpful. She also spent time showing us how various things worked and where everything was located. Nothing was too much trouble for her. My only regret in writing this review is that it may become too popular and might not be available when we return to Rome in the future.
Grazie!!! My home will be available ALWAYS for you in the near future, I promise! Your visit has been for me an opportunity to see how a relationship might be strong-sincere-friendly. So I hope really to see you again in the future and I wish you a bright and healthy 2015. Warmest regards, Paola
26 Oct 2014
""Casa Della Robbia" : Vacation lodging of the first order and location, location, location too boot."
The"Casa" did not disappoint in any way from the photos posted. A well appointed and equipped apartment in the" Testaccio " district in South Rome just inside Porta San Paolo. The location afforded us easy access to the Metro, buses and rail which made getting around the city a worry free experience. The Testaccio has all any traveller or tourist would want, from excellent restaurants and trattorias, serving authentic Roman dishes, to shopping and sightseeing. The"Casa" is an oasis,even though located in such a vibrant and active area. You will sleep well! You will not be disappointed in any way. Lastly; our time there was made more enjoyable and worry free due to the attentiveness of Paola, who responded to all our requests and questions in a timely manner, which enhanced our stay in this extraordinary and beautiful city, Rome.
Many thanks for your appreciation! I did what it is my duty: treat my guests as well as much is possible, giving them the feeling to be in their own home; the only difference is that this home is located in the center of Rome! All the best for the upcoming New Year! Kind regards, Paola
23 Oct 2014
The apartment is very nice for a holiday in Rome. The area (Testaccio) is nice and safe. The shops and restaurants are close and connections to the city are god. The apartement is clean and well equiped. We will come again!
Many thanks for your nice review. I hope to deserve it! I take this opportunity to wish you a bright 2015. Kind regards, Paola
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Oct 2015
Based in Italy