from £250 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Aloe Cottage – Home 5357767 Cottage
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
Aloe Cottage – Home 5357767
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- min stay varies
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Ask about pets
Description from manager
A beautifully rennovated characterful cottage overlooking the River Camel in central Rock, close to Rock Sailing Club. Stunning river views, attractive interior and furnishings, small front patio with views, close to shops, restaurants, ferry to Padstow, golf course. Aloe Cottage has a new downstairs wetroom, a beautiful new kitchen and is atractively furnished and decorated. Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
Location description from manager
The England region
The North Cornwall Coast and Rock in particular has much to offer the discerning guests and families, great for foodies, walkers, golfers, for surfing, fishing, sailing, waterskiing etc. Rock has restaurants, bars, cafes, shops,boutiques and the passenger ferry to Padstow. The sandy beach in Rock is perfect for families and children, with surfing also close by in Polzeath.
visit Port Isaac, Wadebridge, Padstow, Newquay and the Eden Project
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Double Beds, 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 Shower room
- Wi-Fi available
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
- Calendar updated::
- 25 Mar 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
Languages spoken: English
This Cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 28 Nov 2014. Located in Cornwall, the average weekly rate varies from £1000 to £1750.
The Manager has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 25 Mar 2017.
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours