On many occasion as we sat on the balcony watching the sunset behind the
mountains, listening to Crosby Stills and Nash, children happily playing in
the pool, did we need to wipe a tears from our eyes, a magical moment that
words just cannot explain and a memory that we will cherish forever.
Chris and Rob (owners of Palm Villa) provided us with all the information that we needed to totally reassure us and therefore make the holiday completely stress free.
Ramazan did a fantastic job of bringing fresh bread, cleaning the pool and taking away our rubbish every morning. He is a great guy, warm, friendly, extremely helpful and reliable.
Kas town is unspoilt and charming with lots of unique shops, restaurants, and bars
• Nur Beach hotel restaurant, fantastic food, service and setting
• Patara beach and Kaputas beach
• The amphitheatre in the ancient city of Patara
• The lovely freshly made wraps at Kaputas beach
• A visit to the Friday market
• Car hire not necessary but advisable as there is so much to see and do
Yet again I cannot stress what a fantastic holiday we had, we are desperate to go back next year and hope that we can be squeezed in. The only problem is, a year feels like an awful long time to wait!!!
Thanks Rob and Chris for providing us with the opportunity to share this experience.
Amanda and family Oxford England