Villa Kleanthi - Spacious Villa "Away from it All" – Home 6595024 Villa
- 4 bedrooms
- 9 sleeps
- min stay varies
Villa Kleanthi - Spacious Villa "Away from it All" – Home 6595024
- 4 bedrooms
- sleeps 9
- min stay varies
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 14 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car essential
- Air conditioning
- Ask about pets
- Private garden
Description from manager
Villa Kleanthi is approved by Greek Tourism Organisation & managed by "etouri vacation rental management", which means :
- We organised the villa down to every detail and check it annually.
- Quick booking process and support in every step of your holidays.
- A personal holiday advisor at your disposal for holiday organisation (free concierge service before and during stay).
- Assistance in booking services and excursions.
- Pre arrival service with detailed information of the area of the villa.
VILLA DESCRIPTION :
Villa Kleanthi is a 265 sqm luxurious residence of superior design and construction quality!
It is located in a private land of 5,000 sqm in a quiet village called Kare, offering full privacy and mountain views.
It is literally a hidden gem around the beauty and tranquility of a uniquely green landscape of olive trees and vineyards only 14 km away from the long sandy beach which lies in front of Rethymno city on the North coast and 30 km away from the famous natural beaches of South Crete.
Totally isolated but close to everything, our villa offers full privacy to our guests and a variety of facilities for the whole family.
Furnished in a combination of traditional and luxury touches, the two-storey villa can accommodate up to 7 people in beds and up to 9 people if it is necessary.
Layout of the villa
On the ground floor there is a spacious open plan area consisted of the living room and indoor dinning area. The living room features a comfortable siting area, fireplace, bluetooth speakers, 48" HDTV with Netflix and home cinema. A few steps away, the separated, fully equipped kitchen is equipped with an additional dining table, top quality fixtures and appliances, allowing you to prepare your daily meals. From the living room area and the kitchen there is direct access to the main veranda, the pool area and the garden. On the same floor there is a laundry room with washing machine, one full bathroom with shower and two bedrooms, one of which features a double bed and the other one a semi-double bed.
Reaching the first floor through the stairs, there is a hall with an office and a library overlooking the open plan living room area below. On the same floor you will find the two main double bed bedrooms, one of which also features an attic with HDTV and a semi-double mattress. Furthermore, both bedrooms offer access to balconies with amazing views and have their own en-suite bathrooms with hydro-massage shower cabins
Outdoors there is a 1,000 square meters organised area with many facilities and spots for relaxing, many unique beautifully landscaped aromatic herbs gardens, flower gardens and trees! The whole outdoor area is totally private and fenced, offering 100% privacy to our guests. More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 35 sqm swimming pool with 6 sun-beds and 2 umbrellas
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue area plus a wood oven and a sink under a pergola.
- An outdoor dinning table, in a superb shaded veranda next to the barbecue with views to the pool and the surrounding landscape
- Many organised furnished spots (sun beds, outdoor sofas and beds, hammock) for relaxing in the balconies, the veranda and the gardens around the villa
- Safe areas for children to play
- Fenced parking for many cars
The unique benefits of Villa Kleanthi are:
- Panoramic mountain views.
- The location which is “away from it all” but close to everything! The villa is situated 15 minutes away from the city of Rethymno and the beach and about 30 minutes away from the famous natural beaches of south coast. It is also an ideal base for making excursions around the island as it is close to the national road in the centre of Crete.- Very close to Armeni village where you can find supermarkets and grocery stores.
- A few minutes away from two well known taverns. One in the nearby village of Goulediana and the other one in Armeni village.
- Quiet Village with no noises from cars or neighbouring houses and full privacy in all outdoor areas.
- Spacious indoor and outdoor areas with high construction quality.
- Huge fenced private area with many spots to relax.
- Many unique beautifully landscaped aromatic herbs and flower gardens.
- Designed for both families or big groups of friends.
- High-speed structured wiring network for Internet covering all areas/rooms.
- Central heating system of combined oil furnace with energy efficient wood burning fireplace.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will help you for everything and he will be there whenever you might need him!
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Bedroom 4: Double Bed
- 2 En suites, 1 Shower room
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- High chair available
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: (£222.45) €250.00
- No smoking at this property
A security deposit of 250€ is also required and needs to be paid along with the remaining balance.
Payment Schedule: The deposit needed in order to secure the booking is the 25% of the total cost of the reservation. The remaining balance is due to be paid 21 days prior to the guest’s arrival.
About the manager
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 11 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 23 Nov 2020
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Villa has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeps 9. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 26 May 2015. Located in Rethymnon Prefecture, it has 13 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate is £1125.
The Manager has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 23 Nov 2020.
Map and how to get there
– based on 13 reviews
- Very Good
“Great vacation in Crete”
The Villa Kleanthi is ideally located in Crete (20min Rethymon) i really would recommend this villa to all of people who privacy and love peace Our Holiday was perfect
“Perfect family escape”
Up in the hils, but still close to the coast, this villa is the ultimate location for privacy and getting away from it all. A 15 minute drive will take you into the bustle of Rethymnon and 25 minutes… More
“spectacular views up in the hills”
Fabulous Villa on the top of the hill. Amazing views of the local countryside and wonderful sunset. The house is extremely well equipped with a great kitchen and various eating spaces. The living room… More
“Nice villa in a quiet area”
We (a family of 2 adults with 3 children) spent two wonderful weeks in Villa Kleanthi. The house is clean, modern, very spacious and equipped with high quality furniture and material. You will find ev… More
“The perfect holidays in the perfect house!”
Karé, a lovely,quiet village in the middle of beautiful hills with amazing sunsets is hiding a gem,:The Villa Kleanthi! Owned by a lovely,extremely friendly family, doing every effort to making… More
We have just returned from a wonderful week in Crete staying in the lovely Villa Kleanthi. We were greeted on arrival by our host after a day of travelling to some homemade pastries and lemonade. We w… More
Villa Kleanthi is a beautiful villa near the road from Rethymnon to the south coast. The villa has really everything you need or do not even need. It is very well equipped and has nice views from all … More
“Superb Villa, wonderful views including the sunset, above all expectations”
We spent two weeks at Villa Kleanthi in the mountains of Crete. The house is amazing with views and sunsets you never tire of. We were greeted by the owners who went out of there way to make us all fe… More
“Away from it all 5 star villa”
Fabulous villa - wanted for nothing. Quiet country location within easy access to Rethymnon, local restaurants and shops.
“Outstanding villa with wonderful view”
We had a great time at villa Kleanthi! Our first impression was dominated by the beautiful house and the warm welcome of the owners. We arrived in the evening and the owners had prepared some typical… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours