Prices

Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds
Convert to

For up to 8 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
September 2016 17 Sep 16 1 Oct 16 £900 1 week Flexible
October 2016 1 Oct 16 29 Oct 16 £700 1 week Flexible
November 2016 29 Oct 16 3 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
December 2016 3 Dec 16 31 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
All other dates - - £2,100 1 week Flexible

For up to 7 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
September 2016 17 Sep 16 1 Oct 16 £900 1 week Flexible
October 2016 1 Oct 16 29 Oct 16 £700 1 week Flexible
November 2016 29 Oct 16 3 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
December 2016 3 Dec 16 31 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
All other dates - - £1,750 1 week Flexible

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
September 2016 17 Sep 16 1 Oct 16 £900 1 week Flexible
October 2016 1 Oct 16 29 Oct 16 £700 1 week Flexible
November 2016 29 Oct 16 3 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
December 2016 3 Dec 16 31 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
All other dates - - £1,400 1 week Flexible

For up to 5 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
September 2016 17 Sep 16 1 Oct 16 £900 1 week Flexible
October 2016 1 Oct 16 29 Oct 16 £700 1 week Flexible
November 2016 29 Oct 16 3 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
December 2016 3 Dec 16 31 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
All other dates - - £1,050 1 week Flexible

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
September 2016 17 Sep 16 1 Oct 16 £900 1 week Flexible
October 2016 1 Oct 16 29 Oct 16 £700 1 week Flexible
November 2016 29 Oct 16 3 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
December 2016 3 Dec 16 31 Dec 16 £700 1 week Flexible
All other dates - - £700 1 week Flexible

The property does not have weekend tariffs

Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

Above rates are for 4 people - there will be an increased rate for additonal people.

Rates include meet and greet service, local property manager service, a welcome pack, mid stay house clean, plus mid stay change of linen & towels if stay is more than 1 week.

We provide each guest with a towel for use inside the house and a towel for use at the swimming pool - you are not permitted to use the pool towel for the beach.

You will be required to make a payment of £250 as a damages deposit - this is refundable subject to your end of stay house check by our property manager.


Conditions

A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable within 2 weeks of booking being made, the remaining 70% to be paid at least 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement.

If booking is made 8 weeks or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Damage Deposit	
Prior to your holiday a deposit of £250 will be requested against potential damage caused to the property during your stay. This deposit will be returned to you subject to your end of stay house check by our property manager.