|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|high season||1 Jul 15||1 Sep 15||£1,800||1 week||Saturday|
|September||1 Sep 15||1 Oct 15||£1,500||£250||£250||6 night||Flexible|
|Low season||1 Oct 15||15 Mar 16||£1,200||£300||£300||4 night||Flexible|
|MIPIM||15 Mar 16||21 Mar 16||£1,500||£400||4 night||Flexible|
|Spring||21 Mar 16||1 May 16||£1,300||£400||4 night||Flexible|
|May (excluding festival)||1 May 16||14 May 16||£1,200||£400||4 night||Flexible|
|Film festival 2016||14 May 16||27 May 16||£2,000||£400||6 night||Flexible|
|Early summer||27 May 16||19 Jun 16||£1,300||£300||4 night||Flexible|
|Cannes Lions||19 Jun 16||26 Jun 16||£1,500||£400||4 night||Flexible|
|High season||1 Jul 16||1 Sep 16||£1,800||£300||1 week||Saturday|
|September||1 Sep 16||1 Oct 16||£1,300||£300||4 night||Flexible|
|Autumn/winter 2016||1 Oct 16||1 Mar 17||£1,300||£300||4 night||Flexible|
|All other dates||-||-||£300||4 night||Flexible|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Booking Conditions Deposit- 30% of the full cost of the holiday is required on booking. Full payment – is due not less than 61 days prior to departure. If you do not pay in full 61 days before departure, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, and the cancellation charges below will apply. If you make a holiday booking within 61 days of your departure date, then you must pay the full cost of the holiday at the booking stage. Cancellation - In the event of your cancellation the following conditions will apply: Prior to 61 days before departure – deposit forfeited. 60-42 days before departure – 30% of total holiday cost. 41-28 days before departure – 60% of total holiday cost. 27-7 days before departure - 90% of total holiday cost A £350 security deposit is payable on arrival at the villa. This will be refunded at the end of your stay, in the event that there is no damage to the property.