Prices

Prices originally quoted in
GBP United Kingdom Pounds
Convert to

For up to 8 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
mid season 1 Jun 14 1 Jul 14 £1,000 £143 1 week Flexible
high season 1 Jul 14 1 Sep 14 £1,250 £179 1 week Flexible
Mid season 1 Sep 14 1 Oct 14 £1,000 £143 1 week Flexible
Low season 1 Oct 14 1 Jan 15 £800 £115 1 week Flexible
Low 1 May 15 1 Jun 15 £800 1 week Flexible
mid 1 Jun 15 1 Jul 15 £1,000 1 week Flexible
high 1 Jul 15 14 Sep 15 £1,250 £143 £143 5 night Flexible
mid 14 Sep 15 1 Oct 15 £1,000 1 week Flexible
low 1 Oct 15 1 Jan 16 £800 1 week Flexible
Low Low Season 1 Jan 16 1 May 16 £800 1 week Flexible
Low Season 1 May 16 1 Jun 16 £1,000 1 week Flexible
Mid Season 1 Jun 16 1 Jul 16 £1,150 1 week Flexible
High Season 1 Jul 16 1 Sep 16 £1,380 1 week Flexible
Mid Season 1 Sep 16 1 Oct 16 £1,150 1 week Flexible
Low Season 1 Oct 16 1 Nov 16 £1,000 1 week Flexible
Low Low Season 1 Nov 16 1 Jan 17 £800 1 week Flexible

Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

Conditions:-  On-line bookings accepted by Credit Card via Paypal or bank transfer. 20% non-refundable booking fee to be paid at time of booking to secure rental.. Remaining 80% payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. A security/ breakage deposit of £200 to be paid prior to arrival, to be returned after check-out on departure (less any breakages). Plastic glasses etc. provided for pool area.