Prices

Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro
Convert to

For up to 5 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €865 €125 €125 3 night Flexible
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €715 €103 €103 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €450 €70 1 night Flexible

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €760 €110 €110 3 night Flexible
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €610 €88 €88 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €450 €70 1 night Flexible

For up to 3 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €655 €95 €95 3 night Flexible
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €505 €73 €73 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €450 €70 1 night Flexible

For up to 2 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €550 €80 €80 3 night Flexible
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €400 €58 €58 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €450 €70 1 night Flexible

Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

Costs Notes:Prices are related to 2 persons. For every additional person the price must be agreed with the owner  (maximum  occupancy 5 persons)Advance payment : 30%;The remaining (70%) amount when I hand over the keys of the house. Cleaning at departure € 50 Hire linen at person for every change €10Costs for heating and air conditioning to be agreed with the owner.
I prezzi esposti sono per 2 persone. Per ogni persona in più € 25 al giorno (massima occupazione 5 persone). Pulizie finali €50. Noleggio biancheria €10 a persona.
Consumo energia per l'eventuale utilizzo dei condizionatori €0,30x Kw/h. I costi aggiuntivi sono da pagare in luogo.


Conditions

30% of rental fee due on booking