Prices

Prices originally quoted in
EUR Euro
Convert to

For up to 6 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
primavera 4 Apr 15 6 Jun 15 €850 €122 €122 3 night Flexible
media stagione 6 Jun 15 4 Jul 15 €980 1 week Saturday
alta stagione 4 Jul 15 29 Aug 15 €1,400 1 week Saturday
media stagione 29 Aug 15 26 Sep 15 €1,050 1 week Saturday
media stagione 2 26 Sep 15 31 Oct 15 €780 1 week Flexible
bassa stagione 31 Oct 15 19 Dec 15 €650 €95 €95 3 night Flexible
Natale 19 Dec 15 3 Jan 16 €1,200 1 week Saturday
bassa stagione 9 Feb 16 2 Apr 16 €1,030 €150 3 night Flexible
primavera 2 Apr 16 2 Jul 16 €1,230 €180 3 night Saturday
Alta stagione 2 Jul 16 27 Aug 16 €1,820 1 week Saturday
Media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €1,180 €180 1 week Saturday
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €1,080 €160 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €100 3 night Flexible

For up to 5 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
primavera 4 Apr 15 6 Jun 15 €850 €122 €122 3 night Flexible
media stagione 6 Jun 15 4 Jul 15 €980 1 week Saturday
alta stagione 4 Jul 15 29 Aug 15 €1,400 1 week Saturday
media stagione 29 Aug 15 26 Sep 15 €1,050 1 week Saturday
media stagione 2 26 Sep 15 31 Oct 15 €780 1 week Flexible
bassa stagione 31 Oct 15 19 Dec 15 €650 €95 €95 3 night Flexible
Natale 19 Dec 15 3 Jan 16 €1,200 1 week Saturday
bassa stagione 9 Feb 16 2 Apr 16 €890 €130 3 night Flexible
primavera 2 Apr 16 2 Jul 16 €1,090 €160 3 night Saturday
Alta stagione 2 Jul 16 27 Aug 16 €1,610 1 week Saturday
Media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €1,040 €160 1 week Saturday
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €940 €140 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €100 3 night Flexible

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
primavera 4 Apr 15 6 Jun 15 €850 €122 €122 3 night Flexible
media stagione 6 Jun 15 4 Jul 15 €980 1 week Saturday
alta stagione 4 Jul 15 29 Aug 15 €1,400 1 week Saturday
media stagione 29 Aug 15 26 Sep 15 €1,050 1 week Saturday
media stagione 2 26 Sep 15 31 Oct 15 €780 1 week Flexible
bassa stagione 31 Oct 15 19 Dec 15 €650 €95 €95 3 night Flexible
Natale 19 Dec 15 3 Jan 16 €1,200 1 week Saturday
bassa stagione 9 Feb 16 2 Apr 16 €750 €110 3 night Flexible
primavera 2 Apr 16 2 Jul 16 €950 €140 3 night Saturday
Alta stagione 2 Jul 16 27 Aug 16 €1,400 1 week Saturday
Media stagione 27 Aug 16 29 Oct 16 €900 €140 1 week Saturday
bassa stagione 29 Oct 16 24 Dec 16 €800 €120 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - €100 3 night Flexible

Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

Costs Notes:Prices are related to 4 persons. For every additional person the price must be agreed with the owner  (maximum  occupancy 6 persons).
Advance payment : 30%;The remaining (70%) amount when I hand over the keys of the house.
Cleaning at departure euro 60.
Hire linen at person for every change euro10.
Costs for heating and air conditioning to be agreed with the owner.


Conditions

Rate depending on the number of persons. Prices quoted are for 4 people + extra for each additional person.
Supplement for heating depending on the season,
Supplement for cleaning upon departure € 60.
 Hire linen at person for every  change €10