Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
"Alfeo" is a perfectly furnished studio, private bathroom and kitchenette, with balcony 'hanging over' the wonderful sea of Syracuse and an amazing sea view.....
- 1 King bed on a mezzanine and sea view even from the bed….
- 1 Balcony with amazing sea view
- 1st floor
- Location very central in Ortigia (downtown of Siracusa)
- Open kitchen fully equipped with everything you need (dishes, pots and pans, linens, cutlery, coffee, tea, etc ...)
- Microwave oven
- Free Wi-Fi connection included.
- Air conditioning / heating
- Flat TV 32 " Led
- Private bathroom with shower equipped with all the necessary equipment for each guest toiletries (soap, shampooes, intimate towel, shower, face, etc ....)
IMPORTANT: Check in and check out is made in Hotel Mediterraneo*** in Siracusa, via Tripoli n. 40 (open 24 hours a day), always after 12 am the arrival day. The hotel Mediterraneo*** is far 1,7 km from the apartment (20 minutes walking).
After check in, from hotel Mediterraneo***, is highly recommended to take electric public mini bus Line n. 1 (5/6 minutes trip through inner city (Ortigia), tariff: 50 cents per person).
Closest bus stop from hotel Mediterraneo*** is ‘Molo Sant’Antonio’ far just 50 mts, then get down at one of these stops: ‘Fonte Aretusa’ or ‘Castello Maniace’ or ‘Cala Rossa’.
All these arrival bus stops are within 50 meters from the house.
The apartment is really very central located in Ortigia so there’s almost ZERO possibility to find free parking nearby.
Is strongly suggeted to park close to Hotel Mediterraneo*** and then walk through Ortigia or take an electric minibus to reach the holiday house.
Just earlier than 8 pm during the working days, or earlier than 4 pm on Saturdays or 11 am on Sundays will be allowed to enter in the inner zone just to bring the suitcases very close tot he apartment.
After that the car will have tob e parked out Ortigia. Recommended in the nearby of Hotel Mediterraneo*** as above suggested.