|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|October Half Term||22 Oct 16||29 Oct 16||£525||£525||£525||6 night||Saturday|
|Winter||29 Oct 16||17 Dec 16||£375||£100||£100||3 night||Saturday|
|Early 2017||7 Jan 17||27 May 17||£500||£100||£100||3 night||Saturday|
|Whitsun/Spring Half Term||27 May 17||3 Jun 17||£750||1 week||Saturday|
|Mid Season & Early Summer||3 Jun 17||15 Jul 17||£700||1 week||Saturday|
|Summer||15 Jul 17||22 Jul 17||£1,000||1 week||Saturday|
|Peak Season||22 Jul 17||26 Aug 17||£1,200||1 week||Saturday|
|Late Summer & Autumn||26 Aug 17||28 Oct 17||£700||£100||£100||3 night||Saturday|
|Low Season||28 Oct 17||23 Dec 17||£377||1 week||Saturday|
|Christmas & New Year weeks||23 Dec 17||1 Jan 18||£900||1 week||Saturday|
|All other dates||-||-||£500||£100||£100||3 night||Saturday|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Included in the weekly rate is all bedlinen, towels, central heating and electricity. Regret no smoking, no pets. no hen/stag parties. Short breaks of a minimum of 4 nights will be subject to availability during the Winter, Spring and Autumn periods New Year 2011/12 still available at £100 per night for a minimum stay of 4 nights Booking & Payment Method 1) email owners: email@example.com or call owners 0044 7768 522536 2) Owners will check availability and electronically send rental agreement to guest. 3) Guest to return booking agreement and pay deposit of 30% electronically (or by post and cheque). Owners confirm booking upon receipt 4) Guest to forward remaining 70% of rental cost 4 weeks prior to holiday period (preference is for elctronic transfer). Owners to confirm receipt and forward final instructions and general additional information.
Longer lets and short breaks are available in the winter and spring seasons, please contact the owner to discuss.