Prices

Prices originally quoted in
USD United States Dollars
Convert to

For up to 4 guests

Period from To Weekly Weekday night Weekend night Minimum stay Changeover day
verao 20 Dec 15 7 Jan 16 $1,274 $182 1 week Flexible
1 Feb 16 16 Feb 16 $1,274 $182 1 week Flexible
Datas normais 1 Mar 16 1 Aug 16 $124 3 night Flexible
1 Aug 16 1 Sep 16 $275 3 night Flexible
All other dates - - $670 $130 3 night Flexible

Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.

To confirm your booking you will need to speak with the manager and make the payment of 80% of booking in advance, to arrive at the apartment you will pay the remaining 20%, also paid the security deposit, this amount will be refunded to you on the last day of your stay.
World Cup
1 weekly $ 4900.
1 Nighty 1200.