Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
The prices are weekly, based on an occupation of up to 4 guests. While the gîte does accommodate 5, there is an additional charge of 10€ per person per day for the 5th guest.
In late June thru' August bookings are only taken for full weeks, (unless there is last minute availability), Sunday to Sunday, from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
Outside the main season there is flexibility (minimum 3 nights). Kindly contact the owners for a quote concerning your dates or any last minute price discounts.
Prices – the weekly prices include:-
• The rental of the self-catering 4 Paws gîte, BBQ and pool (heated if required to 22°C from June to September inclusive).
• Towels, pool towels and bed linen, supplied every 7 days of your stay.
• Free broadband internet access, wifi and ethernet in each room
• TV, sound & movie equipment in each room.
• A personalised "welcome" hamper of food and necessities, for stays of a week or more
• a file of 'Guests - useful tips and suggestions' - maps, guidebooks and leaflets, suggested days out, the beaches, wine tasting, local restaurants and much more.
• Charcoal for the BBQ.
• Electricity and water.
The prices do NOT include
• the local tourist tax of 1€ per person per day, which you will be asked to reimburse during your stay
• an additional charge of 10€ per day for the 5th guest
• housekeeping, concierge or ambulance services during your stay
• 3 € per day for single sheets in the Sun Lounge or Plum Bedroom
You must leave the gîte and BBQ in a clean and tidy condition.
The general but summarized terms and conditions are as follows:-
• No more than 5 guests may stay in 4 Paws at any one time. The gîte sleeps a maximum of 4 people in the 2 bedrooms, and a maximum of 1 person on the sofa banquette/single bed in the sun lounge. A single bed can, as an alternative, be set up in the Plum Bedroom
• Regrettably children under 7 cannot be accepted, a restriction relating to the pool
• Because there are already 4 shy but friendly dogs and 9 cautious cats around 4 Paws it is difficult to accept other pets.
• You will be entirely responsible for the safety of yourself, your guests and any children or babies in your party.
• Lets are weekly from Sunday to Sunday in July and August. (The Sunday changeover is to avoid the traffic jams on the roads). 4 Paws is available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
• Bookings are flexible outside July and August with a minimum of three nights. Long lets can be negotiated.
• A provisional booking must be confirmed by payment of a 40% deposit.
• A security deposit against damage is required, 300 euros for a week's stay
• 4 Paws is a strictly non-smoking household inside. You may smoke outside - around the pool or in the garden area.
• Trip Advisors' Cancellation Policies apply.
• If you decide to curtail your holiday after your arrival, for whatever reason, you will receive no refund. Guests are therefore advised to obtain appropriate and comprehensive holiday insurance, against force majeur, family death or health issues, as well as cancellation, breakages and damages. We will not be liable to you for any matters beyond our control, and/or resulting expenses no matter howsoever incurred.
• Similarly, we will not be liable to you or anyone in your party or any third party for any loss, damage or personal injury or accident or inconvenience or expense howsoever incurred. In particular, you use the garden, BBQ and pool at your own risk.
You are responsible for:-
• locking-up your bedroom when you go out. If you have certain valuables that you prefer were locked away, please ask
• checking, on arrival, that the gîte conforms to the website description. Should you find any discrepancy or find that any of the amenities listed in the description are damaged or broken, or if you have any other cause for concern (e.g. issues of safety), please bring it to our attention immediately so that we can resolve the problem.
• You will be deemed to have read and accepted the full terms and conditions when total payment has been made for the rental. They are held on full view in the Sun Lounge.
4 Paws is a self-contained holiday gîte, which sleeps a maximum of 5 - a complete and independent floor on the lower, pool and garden level of the property, with approximately 60 m2 indoor living space.
• A sun lounge (with TV, DVD player and sound equipment, Broadband Wi-Fi and Ethernet access, iPod docking, and a large 3-seater sofa-bed).
• A well equipped, compact kitchen - a dining/kitchen table and chairs, a convection gourmet oven with grill and roasting spit, a microwave, a 2-element ceramic hob, a dishwasher, a fridge with freezer compartment, coffee machines and electric kettles, a full range of kitchen utensils, cutlery and glasses. A full inventory is available upon request. There is also an outside, secluded BBQ area for guests' exclusive use.
• Two double bedrooms – N°1 "Plum" & N°2 "Mint" (a 140 cm double bed in each bedroom) with en-suite shower rooms, hair dryers, TV, DVD players, sound equipment upon request, Broadband Wi-Fi and Ethernet access and (reversible) air-con and heating. The “Plum” bedroom has its own small terrace. The bedrooms are not connected. The "Mint" bedroom is accessed via the sun lounge and the "Plum" bedroom from the outside pool area.
• An 11 m x 5 m pool, heated if required to 22°c from June to September inclusive. Sabine and Graham occasionally fall in. There is pool/sun furniture for 5+.
• A pool shower with cold and hot water.
• A shaded, dining and BBQ area with circular stone table and benches. The pool, BBQ and garden are fully lit in the evenings.
• Laundry facilities in the pool house.
4 Paws is the only part of the property rented out.
4 Paws is regrettably unsuitable for wheelchair access.
Holiday, Breakage and Damage or Cancellation Insurance
It is suggested that you take out adequate holiday insurance so that should you have to cancel due to ill health or for other reasons beyond your control you can obtain reimbursement of your costs.Guests are similarly advised to obtain breakage and damage insurance.
In France people tend to insure themselves against causing damage (as opposed for example the to UK house contents insurance where there would be covered under a catch-all policy).
It is consequently necessary and vital that all visitors have the appropriate personal/travel insurance in place should you have to cancel or should any damage to the house, the exterior or the contents take place, during your stay. Please check carefully as your travel insurance might not cover damage to the house but personal insurance should.
Access to Healthcare while visiting France
We would underline the importance of applying for and coming with an European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)