|Period||from||To||Weekly||Weekday night||Weekend night||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|All dates||-||-||€420||€120||€120||2 night||Flexible|
The property does not have weekend tariffs
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
All prices include bedding and towels continental Breakfast is included in the price For rentals enquiries longer than 1 week please enquire Availability and Rates Non refundable partial payment deposit If your booking is more than 8 weeks before your arrival date then 25% of the rental fee is due to secure your booking. The remaining 75% is then payable 4 weeks before your arrival date. If your reservation is less than 6 weeks before your arrival date then the full balance is necessary to secure your booking. Final payment / Full payment – by direct debit at least 6 weeks before your arrival date. Rates explanation The prices listed below are per property for the time period chosen. Prices have been set by the owner in EUR and converted to for your convenience. Payment terms •Part payment / deposit - 25% of total booking - to secure your booking •Balance / full payment - 75% of total booking value - due 42 days before arrival Inclusions & Extras These items are not included in the rental rate, and are optional: