Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
I REMIND YOU THAT THE TOURISM CUTY TAX IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES AND IT SHOULD BE PAID CASH ONLY UPON ARRIVAL: IT IS 2.50 EURO EACH PERSON EACH NIGHT (children under 12 years do not pay it).
On request, we may book for you for free the tickets to enter in the Uffizi or Accademia museums in Florence, in order to avoid you to queue outside the museums many hours (in high-season period, we warmly suggest to book them at least 10/15 days in advance of the wished date). Italian cooking classes may be organized on request. A touristic guide/cicerone is available upon request to tour Florence or other Tuscan cities/towns, moreover we may organze for our guests Chianti Wine Tours with a private driver to discover the best of Chianti and enjoy wine-tastings in the most beautiful Chianti cellars.
OUR PRICES ALWAYS INCLUDE:
• gas for cooking and heating
• an hair-dryer is at disposal in each apartment
• final cleanings and after 7 nights
• cots/cribs or baby-beds for baby 0-3 years old (please specify if you need them)
• baby-highchairs for baby 0-2 years old (please specify if you need them)
• AIR CONDITIONING in each apartment
• private parking place (covered, in a garage) inside the property
• DTV/Digital Television inside each apartment
• Booking of tickets for the main museums in Florence (the booking is free of charge; you will pay the tickets only once you will collect them directly at the museums' desks).
- wi fi internet
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• extra cleanings (daily or in-week)
• extra changes of bedlinen or towels during the stay
• Dinners or breakfasts.
• Laundry: Euro 20 for 1 wash from 0 to 7 kg of clothes
• A touristic guide/cicerone is available upon request to tour Florence or other Tuscan cities/towns. It is also possible to organize “Chianti Wine Tours” that may you give you also the chance to discover the Chianti region off from the most touristical tracks and make a true wine-excursion with visits to cellars and wine-tastings. A stop for lunch in a local “trattoria” on the route (a typical, informal restaurant) will top your experience (on high season we recommend to book the tours or ask for quotation and availability at least 20-30 days in advance)
• Enjoy at our property the unique experience of a “GUIDED WINE AND OLIVE OIL TASTING” carried out by a CERTIFIED SOMMELIER and WINE CONNOISSEUR (who attended also the Wine Spectator School in New York)! Ask the reception for details and prices if you wish to enhance your “wine culture” while having a lot of fun !