|Period||From||To||Weekday night||Weekend night||Weekly||Monthly||Minimum stay||Changeover day|
|1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)||1 Apr 17||1 Oct 17||$200||-||$795||-||4 night||Flexible|
|1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4)||1 Oct 17||1 Jan 18||$175||-||$695||-||4 night||Flexible|
|All other dates||-||-||$175||-||$695||-||4 night||Flexible|
Please note: these prices may exclude fees and can vary depending on when you stay and how long for. Prices are also subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion.
Change Over Days: Friday, Saturday or Sunday Payment Methods: - PayPal -Credit Card - Bank Transfer
Deposits & Payments - 25% of the rental fee is required to confirm a reservation and cover security and maintenance - Remaining 75% of the rental fee is required 30 days prior to check-in date to secure reservation - Payment by cash, check/cheque or bank transfer (Contact Owner for details) Cancellation Policy - Within 30 days of check-in date will incur 100% loss of deposit - Within 60 to 30 days of check-in date will incur 50% loss of deposit - Greater than 60 days of check-in date will incur no loss of deposit - Cancellations must be confirmed in writing to the Owner to secure any refund under the 'Cancellation Policy' - The cancelation date will be the date the Owner is first advised Disclaimer The Owner of the Time Share: - Reserves the right to refuse rental to anyone as he sees fit - Reserves the right to retain any deposits in lieu of any damage caused directly or indirectly by the renter - Can not accept responsibility for any price changes or cancellations to the renters travel arrangements