CASA AMEY Apartment – Home 105668 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
CASA AMEY Apartment – Home 105668
- 2 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 18 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
* The apartment is located within easy walking distance of 2 local villages with many bars & shops, yet within a short driving distance of several interesting towns & white villages,where typical Spanish street markets offer bargains to take home as presents & souvenirs. Nearby Torre Del Mar also has many entertainment facilities such as Aqua Park, Golf, & Go-Karting . Or why not join the Spanish as they 'promenade' along the esplanade watching the fishing boats drifting on the sea or enjoy Tapas at one of the many Tapas bars.* The property offers a large modern Living room with sliding doors leading out to the Courtyard & Pool., The Courtyard is furnished with barbecue, table & chairs for alfresco meals & loungers to relax on & top up your tan. * There are 2 large bedrooms, the first with a Kingsize bed, Off this room is an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom, which has it's own access to the house bathroom, has a double &
* The apartment is located within easy walking distance of 2 local villages with many bars & shops, yet within a short driving distance of several interesting towns & white villages,where typical Spanish street markets offer bargains to take home as presents & souvenirs. Nearby Torre Del Mar also has many entertainment facilities such as Aqua Park, Golf, & Go-Karting . Or why not join the Spanish as they 'promenade' along the esplanade watching the fishing boats drifting on the sea or enjoy Tapas at one of the many Tapas bars.* The property offers a large modern Living room with sliding doors leading out to the Courtyard & Pool., The Courtyard is furnished with barbecue, table & chairs for alfresco meals & loungers to relax on & top up your tan. * There are 2 large bedrooms, the first with a Kingsize bed, Off this room is an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom, which has it's own access to the house bathroom, has a double & bunk beds, so could be used as a family room. The villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Please note that we have 2 cats who love to come & visit & make you feel welcome.
Location description from owner
The Andalucia region
Until around a decade ago the Axarquía region of Andalucía was little known. Then, northern European expatriates discovered the pretty village and, started buying up some of the run-down fincas and farmhouses in the area and putting it on the map. The climate is said to be the best in Europe has been a favourite destination for sun-seeking travellers with an average of over 320 days of sun a year, your luck will need to be fairly bad to have stayed here and not have seen the sun. Andalucía is an ideal region for walking, riding and mountain biking, with a mild climate, and extensive natural parks. 17% of the land in Andalucía has been declared Nature Parks. The area is still breathtakingly beautiful and has not been spoilt by the interest and influx of foreigners. The main attractions are the areas dramatic hill and mountain scenery, its un-spoilt, white washed villages and the strong sweet wine that is made from sun dried grapes. This is an ideal location for exploring Andalucia & the Malaga Provence. But if you just want a 'Chill out' holiday there are plenty of faciities within walking distance.
Puente don Manuel
Vinuela & Puente Don Manuel offer many bars & restaurants within walking distance for taking a glass of wine or beer along with light Tapas or a full meal at reasonable prices. The Bank & ATM, Supermarkets, Health Centre &Pharmacy can be found in Vinuela. For those that are happy to drive there are many local villages or towns which also offer more bars & entertainment along with activities such as Golfing, Go-Karting, Theme Parks & Zoos. In Malaga there are many old buildings to admire as well as the Picasso Museum to visit. The bus fare from Torre Del Mar to Malaga is less 5 euro RETURN and is worth doing! Just slightly further a field is Granada with the spectacular Alhambra Palace or the Sierra Nevada's for skiing.The week before Easter all villages & towns have their Semana Santa parades which are not to be missed, whether you are religious or not! Between April & September many of the local villages have their own Fiestas where free paella can often be sampled!
Lake Viñuela is a man-made reservoir that not only provides much-needed water for the surrounding area but has also created a picturesque landscape within an already glorious rural location & offers water activities such as sailing & wind surfing. Picnic areas have been set out around the lake making this the ideal place for a family outing complete with barbecue facilities strategically facing south, giving you the best views across the placid waters. They are only occasionally disturbed by small boats, which add a fitting splash of colour to the surroundings. Pine trees add to the sense of tranquillity and give you a feeling of being at one with nature, while they provide the perfect habitat for many different species of birds. The abundance of flora and fauna transforms this spot into a changing tapestry, depending on the season. All of this is set against the majestic backdrop of the nearby mountains, the highest of which is La Maroma 2,060mtrs high! There are many paths up La Maroma catering for all abilities of walkers, and for those who would rather take the car then ride up through the neighbouring village of Alcaucin and on into the National Park. Here again you will find strategically placed picnic &; barbecue areas and several spots to stop and admire the view & take photos to remind you of your wonderful holiday.There is just so much to do if you wish to & something to suit all needs.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed Bunk Bed
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared garden
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Accessible for wheelchair users — please contact the owner for details before booking
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- Yes, smoking allowed
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 28 Dec 2016
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German
This Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 11 Dec 2009. Located in Vinuela, it has 6 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £250 to £690.
The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 28 Dec 2016.
Map and how to get there
– based on 6 reviews
- Very Good
“relaxing holiday in excellent accomodation and lovely location”
We stopped in the apartment for 5 days at the end of September. The accomodation is excellent spacious with all the comforts of home, lots of nice little touches you just don't get in package holiday self-catering. The owners were very friendly and approachable, if we needed anything we just had to ask but at the same time they kept out of the way so it was still nice and private whilst relaxing by the pool. You do really need to hire a car to get the most out of your stay, the surrounding views of the mountains and lake Vineula it's self are stunning. The beach at Torre Del Mar is nice too and only about 15 mins drive away. We liked the location because we could do as much or as little as we wanted and there is happy hour at the local bar 6-7 most days lol !!!! We will definately stay again.
“Will definitely come again.”
Plenty of places to see but you do need a car. The views around are spectacular and the owners very friendly and helpful.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours