from £21 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £21 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 3 Home 1436753
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 3
Here is a delightful holiday accommodation for a couple or small family. The studio is located on the ground floor of a three-story building, facing the gardens & the pool area. It is light & airy & has a wonderful feel to it that will help you relax immediately. The sleeping/living area is equipped with a double bed, a large built in wardrobe and extra single fold up bed. The ceiling fan is ideal for those hot summer nights although the apartment is always cool & fresh. There is a selection of books available for your use, a radio/CD player and free view SKY tv (limited channels, no BBC or ITV). No Portuguese tv. The little terrace overlooking the garden & the swimming pool with the sea breeze blowing is just lovely for having your meals and enjoying a glass of excellent Portuguese wine! The Kitchen is separate from the living/bedroom & is equipped with all the usual appliances, fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine, toaster, kettle, coffee maker etc. The main village of Armação de Pêra is only half a klm away where you will find all kinds of shops, cafés & bars, restaurants and a very lively nightlife. A major supermarket & two of Algarve's most famous beaches Fisherman's beach & Senhora da Rocha beach are just 5 minutes on foot. This is truly the perfect location for a romantic/family holiday getaway & an ideal place from which to explore the whole of the Algarve!
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Senhora da Rocha & Praia dos Pescadores|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 55 km, Nearest railway: Alcantarilha 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The Algarve region
• Beaches in the Algarve - The Algarve is recognised for its fantastic coastline, typified by golden sandy beaches. There are a total of 74 Blue Flag beaches in the region; among them are Praia da Luz in the west, Ilha de Faro in the centre and Praia da Armona in the east, which is a beautiful secluded beach, accessible only by foot or boat.
• Watersports in the Algarve - The Algarve is ideal for activities such as sea kayaking, kiteboarding, windsurfing and wakeboarding, with facilities available close to most resorts. As you head west the conditions are increasingly accommodating for surfers, with larger swells on beaches exposed to the Atlantic. Diving is also offered, with wrecks and an abundance of marine life to discover off the coast.
• Golf in the Algarve - The Algarve is perhaps the best destination in Europe for golf. Many of the top-rated courses on the continent are located here; two of the best can be found at the prestigious Oceanico resort in Vilamoura. There are a total of 36, packed into a relatively small region ensuring that you'll never be far from a round.
• Water parks in the Algarve - Accompanying the world-class beaches is a good range of modern visitor attractions, such as the three premier water parks, Aqua Show, Aqualand and Slide and Splash. The latter is vast, and counted among the top attractions of its kind in Europe.
• History - The old city of Lagos is well worth seeing; it is encircled by preserved medieval defences, and boasts a tangle of narrow streets, home to a number of interesting buildings, like the Baroque São Sebastião church. In the city of Silves there is a spectacular medieval castle, considered one of the best examples of Moorish architecture in Portugal.
Praia da Senhora da Rocha, one of the most famous beaches in the Algarve, due to its magnificent sharpened promontory over the sea, where the Ermida de Nossa Senhora da Rocha was built in the 16th century. On the east side of the promontory is located the small village of Nossa Senhora da Rocha. You can access the Praia Nova through a rock tunnel underneath the promontory and starting at Praia dos Pescadores where you will find several cafes, bars and restaurants.
The closest town is Armação de Pêra and has the longest beach in Portugal and provides all water sports and beach bars. This fishing village has a maze of cobbled, winding narrow streets and alleys, which are lined with bars, famous fish restaurants as well as restaurants of international flavours and shops of all description. It also offers a wide variety of food & drink festivals and often has special nights of regional dance & music, where all the locals come along to enjoy the festive.
The ancient town of Moorish Silves is only 20 mins from Aramação de Pera. The beautiful old cities of Tavira, Tomar, Lisbon, Porto, Fatima and Batalha are easily accessible by car.
Other Activities: The famous Zoo Zarine with its interactive dolphins has water slides & fairground rides. Two water parks Slide & Splash and Aqua Land water parks are just 10 mins by car. There are several Golf courses nearby.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
4 Aug 2015
"Estupendo lugar para pasar unos días de vacaciones"
El apartamento está correctamente equipado con todo lo necesario, baño y cocina independientes, gran armario, terraza en la que se puede comer o cenar,... La cama está situada en el comedor, hay un sofá y una televisión, aunque no encontramos canales españoles, lo que a nosotros tampoco nos importó.. La piscina es bastante amplia, nada más salir del apartamento te encuentras con ella. La playa está cerca, se puede ir andando. El único problema el ruido, y es que nos tocaron unos vecinos un poco escandalosos, pero bueno nada que no se pudiera soportar. El wifi es de pago. La dueña Nibras muy amable, sin duda lo aconsejaría.
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:08 Nov 2015