from £138 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £138 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
House / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 29994
Availability Your dates are available
House / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Wonderfully located between Paignton Harbour and Goodrington Beach is Lotts View, a beautifully finished three bedroom house with enough space for the whole family to escape in style. Whether you’re looking to unwind in the large garden or use the house as a base for exploring the beautiful area, Lotts View will have what you’re looking for.
Inside, the house is finished with a fresh and modern style. From the contemporary, well-equipped kitchen to the inviting and comfortable bedrooms, every detail has been thoughtfully laid out to make sure you will have a relaxed and care-free stay.
When you feel like stepping outside to enjoy the weather, the house couldn’t be better suited. The garden has patio furniture, sun loungers and a barbeque, so if you want to enjoy an afternoon of sunbathing or al fresco dining, it’s all taken care of here. There’s even a balcony with sweeping sea views from the master bedroom.
If you feel like leaving the car at home, there’s plenty to keep you occupied just a short stroll away. Paignton’s picturesque harbour is five minutes away and you can wander on to the town centre with sandy beaches amusements and a selection of shops and restaurants. Torbay also has a fantastic choice of attractions including Paignton Zoo, the famous Babbacombe Model Village and Living Coasts, amongst many others.
Access to the garden
A two seater sofabed, leather sun lounger, bean bags and three stools
Flatscreen TV and DVD player
Cooking & Dining
Open plan kitchen and dining area overlooking the garden
Fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave
Washing machine located in the garage
Dining table and eight chairs
Private balcony with sea views
King size bed, wardrobe and a chest of drawers
Twin beds, wardrobe and two chests of drawers
Bunk beds and a wardrobe
Bath with shower overhead, WC and wash basin
En-suite to master bedroom has a walk in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
Enclosed garden and patio area
Dining table and chairs, sun loungers and barbeque
Garage available for storage
Off-street parking for up to four vehicles
There is a £200.00 security deposit required on all bookings, which is collected 7 days prior to arrival and refunded, subject to a damage claim, 7 days after departure
Only 7 night bookings between July to August, with a minimum of 4 nights for bookings outside of July & August
This property is excluded from all special offers and late availability discounts
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Renovated to a very high standard throughout, the living area offers open plan living in a contemporary environment.
- Wood laminate flooring throughout.
- A two seater sofabed, luxury leather sun lounger, bean bags and 3 stools.
- Futuristic lamp shades and designer lamps offer modern furnishings.
- Electric fire.
- Doors to the patio and garden.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV, DVD and a selection of films.
- Spacious kitchen/diner again overlooks the garden and receives sunshine all day.
- Beech effect floor and wall units give a light and airy feel to the room.
- There is a large fridge and separate freezer, a Bosch dishwasher, microwave, kettle and cafétière.
- A washing machine is located in the garage.
- The large wooden table and eight chairs, lit by a low hung light.
- A highchair is also available for younger guests.
- Enjoys a balcony, table and chairs with wide sweeping views across the Bay.
- Contemporary furniture with a king size bed.
- Fitted glass-fronted wardrobes, a chest of drawers, tan leather armchair, footstool and portable TV.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Views over the bay.
- Modern twin beds, two bedside chests and two large, four-drawer chests and a single wardrobe.
- Bunk beds, fitted mirror-wardrobes and looks towards Torbay.
- A travel cot and potty are also available.
- Fully tiled around the white bath, which has a shower and mixer taps. There is a WC and wash basin, glass fronted bathroom cabinet and corner storage unit and stool. The floor is fully tiled.
En-suite to Master Bedroom
- The fully-tiled en suite has electric shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, all white.
|Further details outdoors|
- Detached house with an enclosed garden and patio area.
- Outdoor furniture which features dining table/chairs and sun loungers.
- BBQ area with further patio furniture.
- Garage available for storage.
- Drying area with rotary line.
- Off-street parking is available for up to four vehicles.
- Sea and bay views.
- A 5 minute walk from the harbour and beaches.
Off street parking is available for three or four cars, but the garage can be used for storage only.
The English Riviera region
The West Country is renowned for its beautiful scenery and warm climate.
With sweeping sandy beaches and a multitude of attractions on your doorstep, Paignton offers something for everybody.
Beach lovers are well catered for with 4 long stretches of sandy beach at Preston Sands, Paignton Beach, Goodrington Beach and Broadsands Beach, each offering safe bathing with care and many on-site facilities.
Paignton has much to offer for the younger guest as well as the beaches, as well as the young at heart. The award winning Paignton Zoo, Quaywest Waterpark and The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway are all based locally, while Paignton Pier and Youngs Park offer a variety of fun activities.
The area offers great walks with spectacular sea views, around the picturesque harbour, around Roundham Head and Gardens, along to the cliff top walks leading down to Elbury Cove. Whatever your holiday preferences, Paignton will meet and exceed your needs.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Dec 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted