3 High Gables - 371
from £47 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £47 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 146675
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
High Gables is a luxury 2 bedroom first floor apartment located only 200 metres from Goodrington Beach and benefits from views over Young's Park and the sea.
The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, a large contemporary bath/shower room with modern roca suite. There is a good sized lounge with oak flooring and a plasma gas heated fire. The kitchen is sicilian styled with black glass splashbacks and a cocktail bar. Integrated fridge/freezer, cooker, gas hob and washing machine/dryer. The apartment comes with a very large bay fronted window which gives plenty of light and atmosphere. Gas central heating and intercom security.
There are fantastic facilities close by to the property including Quay West, Torbay Leisure Centre and a large family pub/restaurant overlooking the beach. The lively town of Paignton is a 10 minute walk away while Torquay and Brixham are easily accessible by public transport or car.
The property has dedicated parking for one car but unrestricted parking areas are nearby for further vehicles.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Goodrington Beach 1.29 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International Airport 45.06 km, Nearest railway: Paignton Railway Station 960 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Video player|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* Light and bright open plan living space with views over Young's park and across to the sea.
* Dark brown contemporary style 2 and 3 seater sofa, glass coffee table.
* 32" LCD TV complete with Sky, XBOX 360, DVD/Video player and a stereo system.
* A selection of board games, DVDs and books.
* A modern and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances including an electric oven and grill, gas hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Utensils and accessories include a kettle, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.
* Breakfast bar with 2 high chairs.
* Situated in the living area with views over Young's Park.
* Glass dining table with 4 high back leather chairs.
* Views over the rear garden.
* Furnished with a double bed, 2 bedside tables both with lamps, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging.
* Views over the side garden.
* Furnished with a 2 single beds, a bedside tables with lamps and a storage unit with cupboards and drawers.
* Contemporary, stylish bathroom comprising a bath with electric shower over, wash basin, w.c., mirror and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
* Off street parking opposite building.
* Close to Youngs Park and Goodrington beach.
* 13 steps into the building with a further 15 up to the apartment.
The English Riviera region
The county of Devon offers a patchwork of holiday styles, connecting the rugged open spaces of Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the sandy beaches of the English Riviera and little-known villages rich in custom and history. Blue Chip’s Devon holiday cottages are scattered throughout the county, so whichever the experience visitors are looking for from their Devon holidays, the chances are it can be found in one of our many locations.
* Devon’s Dartmoor National Park is the same size as London
* Devon is famous for its cream teas, made with clotted cream, scones and jam
* The Jurassic Coast in East Devon includes areas of rock dating 185 million years
Paignton has a wide range of great activities fo children of all ages, from penny arcades on the pier to the zoo – recently ranked as one of the Daily Telegraph’s top 50 days out. The beaches at Preston, Paignton centre and Goodrington offer good sandcastle building conditions while the more adventurous can discover hidden beaches along this stretch of coast.
The centre has level access to the seafront or explore the harbour to find restaurants and the chance to try some watersports. Above the harbour lies Roundham Point where gardens provide a panoramic view of The English Riviera with Torquay to the left and Brixham to the right.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 Nov 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted