4 The Towans - tow04
from £58 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £58 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Lodge / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4 Home 273427
Availability Your dates are available
Lodge / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
The Towans are situated within a secluded position on a stretch of the North Cornwall coastline, within a secure gated development offering extensive landscaped grounds amidst the open countryside. The Towans is within an easy walk of beautiful Constantine Bay and the world class Trevose Golf Club, while just a short drive away you’ll find some of Cornwall’s best attractions, including Padstow, Watergate Bay and The Eden Project.
Internally, 4 The Towans is a light, spacious lodge with contemporary furnishings throughout. Externally, the dual aspect decking areas provide an ideal place to enjoy views over the countryside and relax after a day exploring the coastline.
Some of the county's best beaches, including the hidden cove of Treyarnon, the long sweeping sands of Constantine Bay and unspoilt Harlyn are right on your doorstep. The famous, traditional fishing village of Padstow, with its unique shops, art galleries and restaurants, is just a few minutes away.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious and modern open plan living/kitchen/dining areas.
- Furnished with two sofas seating four, electric wall-mounted coal effect fire and a pine coffee table.
- Complete with a Sony 23” flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Features two sets of French doors leading onto the decked areas overlooking the countryside.
- Dining area with a table and four chairs.
- Features an electric oven, halogen hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, toaster and kettle.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a double bed, walk-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, two bedside cabinets with lamps and a CD player/radio/ipod docking station.
- En-suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, heated towel rail and two mirrors.
- Furnished with twin beds, double wardrobe with integrated drawers and a bedside cabinet with two lamps.
- Main bathroom features a bath with shower mixer taps, wc, wash basin, mirror, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom comprising of a shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, heated towel rail and two mirrors.
|Further details outdoors|
- Accessed via four steps into the property.
- Situated within a secluded position on the North Cornwall coastline, near to Constantine Bay.
- A small, private development of New England-style lodges.
- Within one mile of 7 beaches.
- Dual aspect decking area with countryside views.
- Secure designated parking space for one car.
The Cornwall region
With such a distinctive landscape as their backdrop, Blue Chip’s North Cornwall holiday cottages will perfectly position you to explore the area’s many beaches, fascinating history and rugged scenery. North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline ** A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn ** North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock).
Nestled on the North Cornwall coast, Padstow is a beautiful town, brimming with charm and character. The ending point of the famous Camel Trail, Padstow is the ideal place to enjoy some truly memorable scenery and some fantastic walking routes. More active pursuits come in the form of watersports at one of the many beaches or horse riding across the stunning Cornish countryside.
The base of Rick Steins empire, Padstow beasts a plethora of gastronomic offerings from simple fish and chips to the finest in haute cuisine. Fishing charters leave the harbour daily, with speedboat hire and coastal cruises also available. With sandy beaches aplenty and a welcoming atmosphere, Padstow is the ideal place to relax on your holiday.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:04 Oct 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 084470 44989