Palm Beach Villa
from £143 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £143 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9 Home 19673
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
Villa Palm Beach is modern, airy and open plan in design, it is lavished with natural light and space.
* A few steps from, Golden sandy beach, clear, shallow, safe, and boasts the warmest waters on the island.
*Villa is in prime position [ no roads to cross for beach ] makes this ideal for young children.
*Situated between Larnaca and Agia Napa.
*close to shops,supermarkets, bars, restaurants,and local transport.
*Maid service weekly, Meet and greet service available.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Nearest beach||Larnaca Bay 100 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (5), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* Bright, spacious, modern, well equipped
* Designed to let in sea breeze and light, from the many doors and balconies
* Or can choose to use "sun block" roller blinds to completely block out light
|Further details outdoors|
* Sun loungers, beach chairs, outdoor dining facilities provided
* Fantastic large patio area surrounded by mature tropical plants & trees
* Welcome pack provided on arrival. ( included )
* English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions throughout your stay ( included )
* Full Air-conditioning ( included )
* Large luxury vehicle & driver available for airport transfers, or day trips,English-speaking ( extra cost )
Quotes on request
25% deposit, balance payable 8 weeks prior to holiday. Security deposit £250 refundable 7 days after return.
The Larnaka District
The villa is perfectly positioned between, Larnaca and Agia Napa/Protaras.
* 15 mins West, Visit Larnaca to explore a traditional, historic and modern town in Cyprus. It features a mid-town seaside promenade lined with tall palm trees, and is paralleled with taverns and cafés, Nearby is the Larnaca marina, and a great selection of shops.
* 20 mins East, you reach Agia Napa, once a small fishing village, now a lively tourist resort. It has good beaches and lots of clubs, bars e.t.c
Oroklini is just a 15 minute drive from Larnaca. It boasts one of the longest and finest stretches of golden sand, and the best Cypriot hospitality on Cyprus. There are also two churches in the village and the Oroklini hill is a favourite for walkers & hikers – breathtaking views can be had from the summit.
Most activities are centred on the main Larnaca Bay Strip ( Dhekelia Road ). Here you will find, 5*Hotels, supermarkets, butchers, bowling alley, Sunday flea market. bars, clubs, fine local restaurants and taverns.
**This is an ideal location, especially popular with families thanks to the warmest shallow waters on the island,
All forms of watersports are to be found on this blue flag award winning beach, only a stones throw from this exceptional villa.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
24 Sep 2011
"Excellent villa, a wonderful holiday."
Thank you for your villa. We have great time. This is the best vacation that we had recently. We make sure to visit your villa and will recommend it to our friends and acquaintances who want to spend your holiday in Cyprus.
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Jun 2015
Based in United Kingdom