from £92 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
TERRASSE GAMBETTA AP2026 – Home 1426223 Apartment
- 1 bedroom
- 4 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
TERRASSE GAMBETTA AP2026 – Home 1426223
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 4
- 7 nights min stay
Apartment / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.5 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
- - - - - -Terrasse Gambetta - REF : AP2026- - - - - - 70m² - 4 Persons - Top floor - Large terrace Superb holiday rental apartment with 1 bedroom and marvelous terrace of 30m², perfectly situated in the heart of Nice, close to the musician area, 9 minutes' walk from the beach and Promenade des Anglais. This holiday home is located on the 7th and last floor with lift. The area is central and it's close to everything - perfect location to discover Nice and its surroundings, but also for wonderful days in the sun on the private terrace. The apartment can receive up to 4 guests comfortably. Living room with 3 armchairs of which one is convertible into a double bed. Open kitchen fully equipped with dish washer, washing machine, oven, micro wave oven and cook top. Dining area in the veranda with access to the terrace. Bedroom with 2 single beds. Spacious bathroom with tub, shower, 2 basins and WC. Internet WiFi. High up and with open views over the
- - - - - -Terrasse Gambetta - REF : AP2026- - - - - - 70m² - 4 Persons - Top floor - Large terrace Superb holiday rental apartment with 1 bedroom and marvelous terrace of 30m², perfectly situated in the heart of Nice, close to the musician area, 9 minutes' walk from the beach and Promenade des Anglais. This holiday home is located on the 7th and last floor with lift. The area is central and it's close to everything - perfect location to discover Nice and its surroundings, but also for wonderful days in the sun on the private terrace. The apartment can receive up to 4 guests comfortably. Living room with 3 armchairs of which one is convertible into a double bed. Open kitchen fully equipped with dish washer, washing machine, oven, micro wave oven and cook top. Dining area in the veranda with access to the terrace. Bedroom with 2 single beds. Spacious bathroom with tub, shower, 2 basins and WC. Internet WiFi. High up and with open views over the roofs from the equipped terrace, this holiday rental apartment is really light and sunny. It is THE perfect accommodation in the very heart of Nice, 500 meters from the Promenade des Anglais, the train station, 100 meters to all conveniences - ideal for discovering Nice by night, many good restaurants, shopping or just go out for a drink, the whole by foot ! Pets are not allowed. Damage deposit : 700 Euros
Location description from manager
The French Riviera - Cote d'Azur region
With its 40km of beaches, the French Riviera provides an intense sea experience: Jet-skiing off the coast of Nice, a canoe treasure-hunt to the Lérins islands, scuba-diving in the harbour of Villefranche, a boat trip to meet the dolphins, big-game fishing, a speed-boat trip to Saint-Tropez, parascending in a way you have never done before!
After these sea-air sensations, head for the pure, fresh mountain air. Away with the blue, in with the green! Set off for a hike to discover the rock-paintings of the Vallée des Merveilles. At one hour from Nice, the Southern Alps contrast gently with the fine Mediterranean. Ski, snow-surf, paragliding with a view of the peaks, bungee jumping, the vertigo of a Via Ferrata, mountain-climbing, mushing with huskies, rafting, mountain-bike trails, nature-watching for wolves or chamois ... nature in excellence is all yours.
Setting off from Nice, take the steep mountain roads or the mythical coast roads and admire the attractive coastal resorts, the charming perched villages, the valleys, the natural parks and the surrounding mountains. The area around Nice is rich in ideas for outings and original discoveries.
You are more of a country lover ? Take a walk along one of the many trails which wind their way through the hillside around Nice, at a short distance from the city. You will pass through the hamlets of Bellet and the neighbourhood of Bellet, with its vineyards, century-old olive-groves, flower and market-gardening, oak woods and always the Mediterranean as a back-drop.
You prefer culture? Follow the painters' itinerary and follow in the steps of the Grand Masters who will lead you to natural settings and untouched villages where the painters set up their easels: Nice, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Vence, Menton....
You are a nature lover? Don't miss the Mercantour nature reserve and the "Vallée des Merveilles", a listed and preserved site, where the exceptional wildlife made up of chamois, ibex, marmots, birds of prey will delight you. To get there, take the winding road of the perched villages and admire the houses with their flagstone roves, trompe-l'oeil facades and the bell-towers of Baroque churches.
Nice is this wonderful contrast between the blue of the Mediterranean and the white of the mountain peaks ... Peaks which rise above 3000 m in altitude! Fans of cross-country skiing can make the most of more than 700 km of trails across sun-lit landscapes offering a matchless variety of scenery. Snow and sun at less than 1 hour from the coast!
Spectacular sports, cultural activities, nature-watching... all this on Nice's doorstep.
Nice - a city where everyone can find what they are looking for.
Located on the shores of the Mediterranean, in the heart of a region of timeless beauty, it is both a coastal and mountain resort which cultivates the charm of its originality and its contrasts. Nice reveals itself to you in all its diversity.
Take the time to discover it fully and taste all the experiences it offers. According to your mood, your desires and your expectations, Nice will know how to seduce you.
For all time, artists have been fascinated by the city's radiance, the beauty of its landscapes and its relaxed atmosphere, all factors of creativity. They often have decided to make their home here, making their contribution to the diversity of pictural art trends.
Don't miss out on the painters' itinerary to follow in the footsteps of these Great Masters and discover the landscapes which inspired them. Emotions guaranteed!
Make the most of your stay and visit the twenty Museums and Galleries and their prestigious collections by Matisse, Chagall, or the famous "Ecole de Nice".
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Sofa Bed, 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
Riviera Holiday Homes
- Calendar updated::
- 26 May 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian
This Apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 07 Mar 2014. Located in French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, it has 1 review with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £639 to £1108.
The Manager has a response rate of 60% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 26 May 2017.
Map and how to get there
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours